Any Good Baseball Card Podcasts/YouTube Channels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Back in the day, the Card Talk Forum was my absolute favorite place to visit on the internet. There was always so much information to be found/shared.

I don't know if it was the traffic drop on the site, if people just stopped asking questions because everything can be found by using search engines or a combination of the two, but I'd love to see it make a comeback!

So, I'm here to ask what are you watching/listening to that is hobby related?

A few of the YouTubers that I've come across recently that I enjoy watching/listening to from time to time are...

Eliteco3

Phil's Pulls

Sports Card Investor

Please feel free to share!

Thanks
Craig

Hi Craig -

Some Baseball Card Youtubers that I watch are:

Krysdavar

Smiddle Sports Cards

sandyfrank

Jon's Sports Cards

C & M Collectibles

There's plenty of others I watch, but those are football (Vikings95, Packer Cards 87, 5-0 Cheddar Bob, Jammin JD Sportscards), hockey (zeeree gaming, Great Day for Hockey Cards), non-sports, or comic books.

Plenty of stuff to watch on Youtube. In fact, I watch Youtube more than TV, Netflix, etc!

Scobes

These guys on YouTube have been entertaining me throughout the pandemic since there's no live sports to watch:

MikeO
Topps85401 (Barry Bonds-centric collector)
About The Cards (weekly simulcast of their podcast)
Mike Baseball Collector (currently re-branding as Bench Clear)

Plenty of stuff to watch on Youtube. In fact, I watch Youtube more than TV, Netflix, etc!

Scobes

You got that right! Youtube is my TV with a billion channels. I get absolutely 100% of the music I listen to from there, listen to tons of podcasts and pundits and watch some older TV shows and movies. There is no way I can ever be bored if I have access to that site. I think I have only watched one baseball card video from there which was how to remove a card from a PSA slab. I never thought about sportscard videos from that site outside of that.

When it comes to card collecting questions, I either look it up myself or ask about it here. There have been some good topics on the Card Talk room lately the most recent being the thread on card values forom the mid 80s. I've started some card opinion topics in that room myself, most recently asking for opinions on the popularity of baseball cards over football cards despite their popularity being the polar opposite. I do wish others would start topics in that room to increase activity in that room.

Rotowire.com has podcasts for several diferrent sports. The baseball one is usually an hour long. But it doesn't update as frequently as in season. I think in season it's everyday. ESPN has Fantasy Focus for Football and Baseball. Unfortunately it's not everyday like it used to be. When baseball is in stride, they produce twice a week. They might be hard to find,, but They might have a podcast button. Or check under ESPN Fantasy Baseball.