Anyone remember me?.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug06

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello again,

Been a long time....years actually. I use to be a very active member here on The Bench. Got away from collecting when my 2 sons were born as it took up a lot of my time....time I wish i could get back to do all over again, they grew up way too fast. But now they are both older now and no longer depend on mommy and daddy like they use to.
Going to try to get back in the game a bit. Hello to all the new traders since i've been gone and hello again to all the traders i dealt with in the past. Hopefully i can make a go at this again and we can trade again in the near future.

Mike

Hello again,

Been a long time....years actually. I use to be a very active member here on The Bench. Got away from collecting when my 2 sons were born as it took up a lot of my time....time I wish i could get back to do all over again, they grew up way too fast. But now they are both older now and no longer depend on mommy and daddy like they use to.
Going to try to get back in the game a bit. Hello to all the new traders since i've been gone and hello again to all the traders i dealt with in the past. Hopefully i can make a go at this again and we can trade again in the near future.

Mike

Welcome back. Did you get rid of all your cards when you stopped collecting or did you just put them away in storage?