BOOTS WINS IT! CONTEST CLOSED! 85 Bears Contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey friends!

We celebrated the 35th anniversary of the awesome Super Bowl XX win this past January 26th, and that game and super season will always be so special to me.

So, for a new contest, you can win this great Kevin Butler signed card, simply by telling me who my favorite player from the team is!

20210302_211617.jpg

Open to everyone, one guess per member per day!

God bless,

Kevin

Last edited:
Don't know about your's, but I always like the Man and Legend, number 34' Walter Payton. Died way too young!
Thanks for the contest, Bob

Kevin, Thanks For the Great Contest! That Team Will Always Be Special to Me (GREATEST DEFENCE EVER)
With That Said Mine Was Mike Singletary. Jeff

I knew this would be a fun contest! No correct guesses yet, but no worries, everyone gets one guess per day!
Players/Coaches taken:
Mike Ditka
Kevin Butler
Mike Singletary
Jim McMahon
Fridge Perry
Walter Payton

Keep the guesses rolling in!

God bless,

Kevin

Thanks for another great contest. I will guess Matt Suhey.
s
Players/Coaches taken:
Mike Ditka
Kevin Butler
Mike Singletary
Jim McMahon
Fridge Perry
Walter Payton
Matt Suhey

While Matt was a great player, and best friends with Walter Payton, he was not my favorite! Keep the guesses coming!

Blessings,

Kevin

Players/Coaches taken:
Mike Ditka
Kevin Butler
Mike Singletary
Jim McMahon
Fridge Perry
Walter Payton
Matt Suhey
Richard Dent

Another player I was not surprised became a Hall of Famer! My favorite player was not Richard Dent, though, thanks for the guess, Steve, and enter again tomorrow!!

Blessings,

Kevin

Henry Waechter​

I’m going to go Jay hilgenberg since I have an auto of him and offensive linemen don’t get a lot of love. Also I think he definitely should be a hall of famer. Thanks for the contest.
Players/Coaches taken:
Mike Ditka
Kevin Butler
Mike Singletary
Jim McMahon
Fridge Perry
Walter Payton
Matt Suhey
Richard Dent
Jay Hilgenberg
Henry Waechter

I would agree, Jay was highly underrated and had a great career with the Bears! Keep the guesses coming in, one per member per day!

Blessings,

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.