Box Trade thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have BVs for these two cards?? Butch

Johan Santana 2007 Bowman Sterling Bowman Sterling Materials Refractor Jsy (white) #165/199 BS-JS

Calvin Johnson 2007 SP Rookie Threads Authentic Memorabilia Dual Jsy (light blue/light blue) RT-CJ2

OK, looks like $12 then. I have beckett online so everything's on there. When do you think the box will get out to the West Coast?

i'm not really sure on the travel times. it's a priority box, like i said. that's usually 2-3 days. figure the people in front of you on the list will have the box about 2 days, maybe 3, plus travel time, i'd say a fair average from send off to recieve would be 5-6 days per person.

lol, that's just guesstimates, lol

paul

actually, just keep an eye on this thread. it will be updated with box arrivals/departures, cards, etc...

i wanted to ask you also, are you a cubs fan? why the avatar? just curious cuz you are in california, lol

paul

Hi Paul-

I'll go ahead and be game. Count me in. :)

Steph

i'm giving this till sunday night for anyone else that wants in.

i'll check monday morning when i get home from work and make proper additions and whatnot, then i'm off to the post office to start the journey!

thanx,
paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors