BSL Draft is Complete....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP!

I was going in, making all of my changes. Was pretty much done when I get an error and have to shut down the game (it locked up). I did not export yet.

Now when I re-enter the game, it says there are no saved games. Don't tell me I have to unzip again and start over?

Todd

If there are no saved games listed, go into your saved_games folder and make sure the .lg file is still there.

The crash could have possibly corrupted the .lg file, in which case you would be best off deleting the current .lg, then re-downloading and unzipping another copy.

Cory

Try closing your game entirely and re-loading. The FTP settings are the same for everyone so it may just be a server glitch.

Didn't work. I'm going to try to shut my entire computer down and see if doing it does the trick, but otherwise I don't have a clue.

Cory,
I have two .lg files once I unzipped them.
Houston Astros.lg
New Game 4.lg

Do I use the New Game 4.lg?

The file you downloaded should be "The Bench Sim League.zip"

Which unzips to "The Bench Sim League.lg"

Make sure you extract the file that you downloaded into your saved_games directory in windows like my example page...otherwise the league will not show up as loadable in OOTP12

23 teams are uploaded. I'm ironing out issues with most of the others and a few haven't had time to get on yet. We'll get there!

Hi everyone,

I tried to export the Brewers changes via FTP. The result was:
Could not upload file-Error 201 Connect Error.
Can anyone recommend the next steps?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi everyone,

I tried to export the Brewers changes via FTP. The result was:
Could not upload file-Error 201 Connect Error.
Can anyone recommend the next steps?

Thanks,
Chris

I will have to send them to you tomorrow at some point. Getting to bed here.

I uploaded, please let me know if there is anything I forgot to do. I know I still need to waive or trade three AAA players to get down to 25. The Major League roster is set as well as the AA.
Thanks again.

I reloaded my zip file and am about halfway through my roster choices. Barring any difficulties, I will upload the FTP tonight.

Todd

Exports from all teams but:

BAL, CLE, MIN, PIT

Once I have all the exports in, I will review rosters for errors, etc that will need to be fixed after the first update.

I just exported right now. I had a Mason's meeting yesterday after work and did not have any time to export yesterday. I am sorry for the delay but my roster is all set at 25/25/35.

I may have sent the FTP early by mistake, did not send anymore because you said send it only once. Anyway, I have only moved a couple of players around so far, not even close to being done yet:) This time of year--superbowl--means this last week and upcoming weekend are just crazy times for me. Will get it done as soon as I can.

I'm almost home from short term deployment. Pit should be up and running by Saturday night. Sorry for the delay.

-Justin

I may have sent the FTP early by mistake, did not send anymore because you said send it only once. Anyway, I have only moved a couple of players around so far, not even close to being done yet:) This time of year--superbowl--means this last week and upcoming weekend are just crazy times for me. Will get it done as soon as I can.

I moved players around, released some, still don't have a full 40 man roster.

For all I know, the bus left and a few of my players are on the side of the road.

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.