BSL Fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OK, I suck at this . I thought I had everything done but when I go to the saved game files it says I have no saved games or leagues or anything. I have no idea what to do next. I think I will delete everything that shows up in the downloads and try it all again. I don't know. Grrrrrr. I hate windows 8, I hate my laptop, Ok I am done. see you all in the next day or so I hope.

OK, I suck at this . I thought I had everything done but when I go to the saved game files it says I have no saved games or leagues or anything. I have no idea what to do next. I think I will delete everything that shows up in the downloads and try it all again. I don't know. Grrrrrr. I hate windows 8, I hate my laptop, Ok I am done. see you all in the next day or so I hope.

Win 8 is the same general directions as the video, just a bit harder to open the my computer, etc.

I screwed up somewhere and were that screw up happened i am not sure

I originally deleted the old league file w/o problem
I downloaded new league files w/o problem

Then i clicked on the zip/extract file but what i believe i did is i didn't place in to the saved_games

I did a system restore and no longer see a zip file so i am going to try and start over from the beginning right now
i am downloading the new league files.

I downloaded the new league files and have absolutely no clue were the file is because its not were its supposed
to be so i totally give up.

Last edited:
I see what i believe is my problem is i didn't save the zip file to saved_games

I proceeded to extract the files w/o doing the above how do i fix this ?

I have downloaded the file and will try to follow the install directions tomorrow when I have some free time.

Steph

I'm an idiot when it comes to reinstalling this stuff. Does anybody that know what they are doing have the time to call me and walk me through the process?

/Okay this sucks. I tried twice and did exactly what you said in the first post and in the videos and something isn't right. When I check for league updates I get Error: Could not find the file information. After I did everything I was supposed to the game date was 9/1 although i never updated the file and i changed stuff and tried to export and i got "Could not upload file. Error 202: Upload error."

Sorry Cory, but help?

It took 3 times to get everything done but I think I finally had success. Cory, please let me know if my export came through and I've got it right this time. Let us hope we don't have the problem again or we all may pull our hair out!! Being that I'm a very loooooong way from being a computer **** it took all three tries and a "system restore" to find the correct files to work with.

Cory

Can you lmk if my export went thru. I did it last night and got on here this moring to look at some more stuff and nothing i did changed and my 3 messages i had last night was not read and i read them last night. Went ahead and exported again. Hope it went thru.

Thanks,
Dennis

I loaded mine last night and completed this morning. I am good to go...and still over .500 (in Morgan Freeman's voice: "It's a miracle").

Tried again through the night and still received the same messages....

Did you deleteyhe entire previous .lg before extracting the new one? It sounds like the ftp settings may not have been deleted. The entire .lg folder in saved games must be deleted before it will extract priper settings

Did you deleteyhe entire previous .lg before extracting the new one? It sounds like the ftp settings may not have been deleted. The entire .lg folder in saved games must be deleted before it will extract priper settings
Yes, I deleted all of my saved games, and emptied the recycle bin

Yes, I deleted all of my saved games, and emptied the recycle bin

That's what I did the 1st time. I just did a "system restore" to previous day and started over. Only thing to delete is the .lg file not all the other stuff. That worked for me and I'm not computer savvy at all.