BSL Fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony, I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Steph

Cory,

I talked to Mike today (Texas owner) and his computer crashed. That is why he has not been on lately. He is not sure how long he will be down for but it will be for the known future. He is sorry for the issues.

Would it be okay if I get on from my computer to make the necessary changes to his team until he gets back up and running. He could call me and I would make the changes he wants from my computer. Would that be allowed?

Ron

Last edited:
Their are only 2 more sims in the season and neither team are playoff bound, so I wouldn't think their would be a problem.. Only thing Mike has to think about are the Team options on the following players..

SP Nathan Drake
1B Rafael Borges
LF Shing Zhu

Plus 9 players that are do Arbitration later.. Kendall

If the zip file is having an error, you will need to follow a different method of attempting to get the league info on your computer.

1. REMOVE all Bench related .lg files out of the saved_games folder!
2. DOWNLOAD this link http://www.benchsimleague.com/LeagueFiles/The Bench Sim League.tar.gz
3. Click that tar.gz file and extract it to the saved_games folder (if it doesn't let you extract, you will have to download the program called 7zip for free to be able to unzip that type of file.
4. Once it is extracted into the saved_games folder (takes awhile) The folder will be named The Bench Sim League . If the folder DOES NOT have the extension .lg at the end, please right click, rename and add .lg to the end. The folder should read The Bench Sim League.lg

After that is in place, open your ootp game, and see if the league will load. If it does, update files, export. If it does not, report back here with errors or issues.

For the 7zip file download - there are two choices - .msi and .exe which one is necessary/better to use?

For the 7zip file download - there are two choices - .msi and .exe which one is necessary/better to use?

I prefer the .exe

Also, you may have to 'double' extract the tar.gz file. The first time extracting will leave you with a .tar file, then extracting a second time unzips the .tar and leaves you with the league files. Once they are all in a folder in saved_games titled The Bench Sim League.lg (must have the .lg in title of folder) open game, load and try to update files. IF it opens but doesn't allow to update, let me know as there is one more step some people must apply.

Cory

Havent heard from anyone since last week. I know oak,tb,tex have various issues. Min and mil, need to set up remote access time w me