BSL Fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Update so far:

BAL - having hardware issues.
TB - spoke with on PM about remote time
CHW - having software issues.
MIN - nothing yet, having previous issues.
TEX - nothing yet
OAK - nothing yet
MIL - got PM, need to set up remote access time.

I am sorry guys and gals. My mother got ill and passed away and have been dealing with estate issues. So this has come at a bad time, but yet at a good time as nothing has progressed too far during this time for me. Don't feel like you need to hold up all other owners on this sim due to me, hopefully the A's will be fine to survive a sim with no changes. I will try to get this all done soon. I have been checking periodically of the status of all of all this, and have seen many talking about the time it takes. And I just have not had the time to commit to trying to focus on it. Again, I am sorry, but just have things to deal with. I will see what I can get done tonight.

Cory, if I do not do anything until after this sim, I should still be able to do what is needed, right?

So very sorry to to hear of your mom passing Tony. If you know of changes you might need to make before being able to do the download PM Cory and he can make them for you.

I know most of you will all hate me, but the sim will be tomorrow now. I am helping people with fixing the issue and had some other stuff going on tonight. We are slowly whittling down the list of people needing help.

Tony - sorry for your loss. Let me know whatever you need.

Ron - have you heard from Mike? He hasn't responded to my message.

I know most of you will all hate me, but the sim will be tomorrow now. I am helping people with fixing the issue and had some other stuff going on tonight. We are slowly whittling down the list of people needing help.

Tony - sorry for your loss. Let me know whatever you need.

Ron - have you heard from Mike? He hasn't responded to my message.

Cory,
I haven't talked to Mike in about a week and a half. I will send him an e-mail at work tomorrow. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Ron