BSL Fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

At this point I am thinking I need to delete everything and start over.. Watched all the steps and still botched it..

1. Did you delete the original league files? will not work if you didn't
2. Before you extracted the new league files did you save to the saved_games folder

After you downloaded new league files

1. open documents
2. open OTTP12 developements
3. open OTTP12
4. scroll to saved_games folder
5. you'll see a zipped file
6. make sure old league files are deleted
7. click browse
8. find my documents
9. find OOTP12
10. click on saved_games
11. click ok should look this Documents/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 12/saved_games
12. click extract files (will take a while for the file to be extracted)
13 Once completed a the new league file will be in your documents
14.Open up your OTTP12 software
15.click load game
16. new window opens under saved games bench sim league should be listed if not something is wrong
17. if Bench Sim League is listed then follow prompts as normal to upload new league files

Yep, still having problems, going to have to go with the remote access route probably, but I will be away from my computer all day and tomorrow. Unless Cory you want to stay up till like 10:30 or 11 I'm not sure when we can do it. Text me at 9372072557 so we can set something up please. thanks

Getting ready to work on this this weekend - if I already have the original .lg file saved to my desktop, do I need to delete that, or can I just overwrite it with the new download? Thanks.

My recommendations is to delete all previous .lg and start with just the new zip

First effort was a bust. I delted the original file from my desktop. I than deleted it from my recycle bin. I deleted the .lg file from the saved games. I than deleted it from my recycle bin.

I extracted the file and placed it in the proper folder.

I clicked on the game and got the following error message:
OOTP cannot load this database because it has been created with an earlier version of ootp. please use the import ootp11 button to import data base.

That didn't sound right to me, in terms of importing ootp11, since we are ootp12.

First effort was a bust. I delted the original file from my desktop. I than deleted it from my recycle bin. I deleted the .lg file from the saved games. I than deleted it from my recycle bin.

I extracted the file and placed it in the proper folder.

I clicked on the game and got the following error message:
OOTP cannot load this database because it has been created with an earlier version of ootp. please use the import ootp11 button to import data base.

That didn't sound right to me, in terms of importing ootp11, since we are ootp12.

When you say deleted from desktop, you mean you deleted the .lg folder from saved_games?

I would delete it again and unzip/extract the archive again. Sometimes the extracting process can hang up and a file can be skewed.

So its done unzipping the numbers in the property are higher than yours and I can't get it to load on the ootp site.. Please advise

So its done unzipping the numbers in the property are higher than yours and I can't get it to load on the ootp site.. Please advise

You know what is odd my numbers are higher also 2.26 GB but when i went and loaded the OOTP12 software the bench sim league was listed
under saved games

second effort was a bust - got the same message regarding ootp11. it than asks if I want to restore from the saved backup.

Will try to delete/reload again tomorrow.

Would like to hear the status of anyone who has NOT exported so i can see what i need to work on. Andy/chris. I have one more thing we can try

I have downloaded the new league file, deleted the old file and am extracting the new file to the folder. Will update here once that is done.

Steph

Brewers followed instructions and league showed up. However, system still gives error when I try it export. Date is 9-1-20. I fear something is wrong

After extracting the files took nearly 3 hours, the Yankees have successfully installed the file and exported. Yay!

0 for 3.

just finished re-deleting everything. re-downloading the file. extracting the file. got the same message regarding ootp11 that I have gotten the previous two times.

Is there something that I could possibly be missing? I am following the directions step by step.

Brewers followed instructions and league showed up. However, system still gives error when I try it export. Date is 9-1-20. I fear something is wrong

I am having the same problem as above. I have followed step by step and watched and followed the video about 5 or 6 times. Not sure what is going on. Should we completely delete OOTP12 and start all over?