Cal Ripken Jr *HOF* pic post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

can you even estimate how many house payments you have spent on this collection? THIS IS AN AWESOME collection...now if i can just find enough towels to wipe up all this drewel...
very nice stuff,
Matt

My goal when I started collecting Ripken in the early 90's was to obtain one copy of every card produced. This seemed possible thru the 90's however when the card companies started turning out 1/1's like there was no tomorrow post-2000, I knew it would be tough. It still however remains my goal as crazy as that may seem. I am a sucker for colored parallels and enjoy chasing them down more than any other Ripken cards.
scan0066.jpg

big al, what card is that in the bottom right corner? what set and all? that's one of the coolest ripken cards i've ever seen. i love the ones of him in the old uniforms.

did they make it in a base or a gu as well as the auto?

EDIT: I think i found it:

2001 Fleer Focus ROY Collection ROY18 Cal Ripken $8.00 $20.00
2001 Fleer Focus ROY Collection Memorabilia ROY16 Cal Ripken Jsy $20.00 $50.00
2001 Fleer Focus ROY Collection Memorabilia Autograph 13 Cal Ripken Jsy/82 $150.00 $250.00

Last edited:
big al, what card is that in the bottom right corner? what set and all? that's one of the coolest ripken cards i've ever seen. i love the ones of him in the old uniforms.

did they make it in a base or a gu as well as the auto?

EDIT: I think i found it:

2001 Fleer Focus ROY Collection ROY18 Cal Ripken $8.00 $20.00
2001 Fleer Focus ROY Collection Memorabilia ROY16 Cal Ripken Jsy $20.00 $50.00
2001 Fleer Focus ROY Collection Memorabilia Autograph 13 Cal Ripken Jsy/82 $150.00 $250.00

Yep, that's it Slim!
I opened a TON of Fleer Focus chasing after those cards! Didn't land any! :mad:
Too bad Pujols wasn't in the set, I'd be a rich man... :D

Beautiful Century AUtos AL.

1998DonrussSignaturesMilleniumMarks.jpg

1998DonrussSignatureMilleniumMarksN.jpg

Hey Russ thats kinda neat. What happened do you think? Slipped by Cal or out the back door? Is it serial #'d?

Hey Russ thats kinda neat. What happened do you think? Slipped by Cal or out the back door? Is it serial #'d?

I believe it was one of those back door things. My regular Millenium AUto is #'d 0181. THe un-autoed is un-numbered. I picked it up a few years back for $36! :D

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online