Cal Ripken Jr *HOF* pic post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You may have noticed the row 2 Legacy from '98 is up on the 'bay., currently at $31 with several days left. Is the 'justwinbaby' bidder a competitor of yours? I always see him bidding on Ripkens.

Looks like you're still missing '97 Row 0 and '98 Row 2. I haven't scanned in my '98s yet and the '97 was in my post.

EDIT:You might want to make sure the '98 Row 0 has Cal's name in blue foil ink on the back of the card - if it isn't it was one of the 'back-doored' copies!

Pulled These from my box of SPX
IronManSPXInserts.jpg

CalRipkenJr.jpg

virtualyankee- thanks for the heads up on the Ripken Legacy, its sure to sell big since there hasn't been one(98 row 2) up in ages.

DSuponski- nice stuff, I really like the quad, let me know if its available. I'd like a chance at it.

How many Ripkens do you have from 05 absolute?

I'm not sure, I've never counted them but I have most of the #'d variations and autos. I do not have them all scanned but here are a couple more-
scan1111.jpg
scan1107.jpg

Last edited:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online