Cubs For Trade/Sale Website created

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Kozelichki

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Rather than post multiple listings, I've created my own simple website to better coordinate my offerings and wantlists.

At least 90% of what is listed are Chicago Cubs cards, programs, memorabilia, etc. with lesser amounts of Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls and non-Chicago sports items.

Everything has a price listed, but all prices are negotiable with trading for hits on my wantlists encouraged.

Please give my site a look and feel free to contact me if anything comes up that interests you. Local pickup available, with shipping to be determined via USPS.

tonykoz.com

Tony -

I have a few vintage Basketball from your wants:
1971-72
45 Bob Love
66 Chet Walker

1974-75
15 Bob Love
51 Jerry Sloan
140 Norm Van Lier

All ex or better (unless I missed something). Interested in the Yaz poster.

PLMK.

Thanks!

Tony -

I have a few vintage Basketball from your wants:
1971-72
45 Bob Love
66 Chet Walker

1974-75
15 Bob Love
51 Jerry Sloan
140 Norm Van Lier

All ex or better (unless I missed something). Interested in the Yaz poster.

PLMK.

Thanks!
The poster is priced accordingly. A small top right corner is missing, as well as a piece in the middle of the bottom border. There is a small tear near the head. If still interested, I'll take anything you have listed. Post whatever you think is fair and I'll confirm and get it in the mail. How do you feel about folds in the mailing?

Looking at the jersey give away you have and the Hundley 8×10. Also looking at the Yankee books you have and the Mays sport illustrated

Certainly all are available to you. Since this is a website with greater exposure than just this trading site, the sooner we can cut a deal the better.

The poster is priced accordingly. A small top right corner is missing, as well as a piece in the middle of the bottom border. There is a small tear near the head. If still interested, I'll take anything you have listed. Post whatever you think is fair and I'll confirm and get it in the mail. How do you feel about folds in the mailing?
Will post something as soon as I can, probably tomorrow….

Tony -

Posted the 2 Bob Love cards for the poster. If the poster was NM, I'd be more concerned about the folds, so not worried about it. I'll PWE the hoops cards to you, probably tomorrow.

Thanks!

Love the vintage Cubs, along with the Kessinger, Holtzman, Hundley, Williams and Jenkins autos (I'm a '69 fan), the Dierdorf, and, of course, the Banks and Santo game used cards. You have an impressive number of fine game issued and auto cards. Pick out what you want, and we can go from there, as I'm sure I can find plenty on your site to make a deal. Did you once inquire about the Ike campaign buttons? I still have some of those.

Ok,
Sayers poster
Butkus Poster
Yaz poster
Sosa poster
Sosa starting lineups
Blanda card
Yankees 1996 spring training
Hundley 8x10
Replica jersey
Sport illustraded Mays, Jenkins, Kurt Warner

Yaz and Sosa poste were traded this morning. Which of the Hundley photos are you interested in? I'm assuming the one without the personalization. Everything else is available.

Sayers poster $10
Butkus Poster $10
Sosa starting lineups $10 $15 $20
Blanda card $20
Yankees 1996 spring training $3 total
Hundley 8x10 $15 (no personalization)
Replica jersey $15
Sport illustraded Mays, Jenkins, Kurt Warner $11 total

I have no idea on pricing for vintage. If you want to make an offer for what you want i would defer to your knowledge

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps