Cubs For Trade/Sale Website created

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All are available, but I will need to make a trade before week's end as I am setting up at a show on Saturday and will likely take most, if not all, of this with me.

Tony, here is the vintage I have available:
As usual, I like a lot of what you have:

70 Jenkins
72 Williams
73 Santo
70 Williams
69 Rookies
Fleer Hobbie
71 Kessinger
73 Cardenal
73 Fanzone
70 Hickman
61 Team
67 Kessinger
67 Hundley
72 Hickman
72 Cardenal
73 Team
66 Hands/Hundley
68 Kessinger

72 Sayers
69 O'Bradovich
69 Kuchenberg
55 Luckman

Basically, the other cards are also welcome. This is just my dream list.

Find anything on my page you can use.

Yes, the cadaco game, the banks diamond king gu, the sosa watches and some more of the sosa items. Will look at more

Last edited:
Cubs convention set, the sosa wall sticker, celirducks, 1960 santo, do you have any cub hofer autos? Also interested in the banks hustler card.

Last edited:
Cubs convention set, the sosa wall sticker, celirducks, 1960 santo, do you have any cub hofer autos? Also interested in the banks hustler card.
I have quite a bit of Sosa stuff. My son was a huge Sosa fan and I've been thinning it out since he died in 2014, but there is still a bit left, not counting the cards. The Santo is only in good condition at best. No HOF autographs at this time. I'll start pulling the other stuff you listed. If you want a list of the other Sosa stuff not on the website, let me know.

Tony, sorry about your son, l dont want to ever know how that would fill as a father myself. I would be interested in all 3 watches and possibly anything sosa you have.

Other than normal cards, which are all listed on my website, here are the Sosa items that remain from Anton's collection. Believe me, when we began selling off his stuff, it filled an entire garage stall. Thanks for looking and thank you for the condolences.

Attachments

• sosa1.jpg
    sosa1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 3
  • sosa2.jpg
    sosa2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 3
  • sosa3.jpg
    sosa3.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 3
  • sosa4.jpg
    sosa4.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 3
  • sosa5.jpg
    sosa5.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 3
  • sosa6.jpg
    sosa6.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 3
I would take whatever you felt was fair for all the cards I posted along with the original want list

I will put a box together for everything you have to offer. I can have it in the mail tomorrow, unless you feel like you'd want to meet somewhere in the next couple of days. I'm located about 45 minutes south of the Quad Cities.

Let's just post something generic Cubs/Bears for Sosa collectibles, and I'll get my box in Thursday's mail. If okay, please post and I'll confirm.