Cubs For Trade/Sale Website created

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I gotta say I know both of you guys, and have enjoyed watching this awesome and massive trade take form!! Awesome stuff changing hands here, between two class acts on here!

God bless,

Kevin

@Tony Kozelichki

Hey, I flaked on you....do you still have the 87 OPC Zonk Moreland? If so, I will take it, I think it was $2 ? I will throw in a SASE too, if that works? SORRY!

Let me know ,thanks and God bless,

Kevin

Yes, I have it and will post the deal. Thanks for again checking out my webpage.
Absolutely! Thank you for making so many great items available to the rest of us, what a collection you have! My dear friend who I travelled with to Canton this past weekend LOVED the Harry Caray/Jack Brickhouse Joker card from the 1984 deck!

Blessings,

Kevin

I pretty much cleared out all of the Sosa stuff except for a hat and a large fast food cup that I couldn't fit in the box, along with a ton of cards. Glad to hear it made it with no problems and you're happy with the deal.

Flea market this past weekend results in dozens of additions and sale/trade deletions, with more deletions to come. Will try to update the whole site later this week.

Now updated to reflect hundreds of 70's and early 80's Hall of Famers, stars, rookies and commons from 1970 through the early 80's. All can be found on the non-Chicago sports page at tonykoz.com

Always happy to trade, but money works just as well.