Cubs For Trade/Sale Website created

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

60 Grimm 6.00
68 Holtzman 4.00
63 Hubbs 10.00
63 Landrum 4.00
66 Rookies (Young) 2.00
62 Ellsworth 8.00
70 Durocher 3.00
62 Rodgers 12.00
65 Elston 8.00

Total $57.00

These are all high Beckett values.

I have a nice Banks gu, could give up the Hundley auto, Dierdorf no problem and the vintage are all available. The Jenkins and Williams are gone sorry to say

Value on other Cubs I indicated:

Kessinger $10
Williams $20
Hundley $15
Holtzman $15
Jenkins $30

Banks GU $20
Santo/Sandberg/Williams GU $30

Dierdorf $2 (based on recent sales, I don't have a football Beckett subscription)

OK, the $57 on the vintage commons, $20 for the Banks, $2 for the Dierdorf, and $15 on the Hundley = $94

3 Sosa SLU $45, 3 Yankees programs and Sports Illustrated for $14, replica jersey $15, Hundley photo $15 and one each of the two Ike campaign buttons, $5 each = $100.

I'd do the other 3 Bears items (Blanda, Sayers and Butkus) for the Santo GU and Kessinger auto, if they're still available.

Also have these if interested. Also making sure this is the banks gu also sorry about the image doubling.

Yes, that is the Jenkins. I'd be interested in the 70 Banks and the 66 and 70 Santo. Not so much on the autographed 74, but could take it if the deal needs to get done.

Didnt even see the auto on the 74
Till you mentioned it. Interesting.
So with the other 3 hof vintage added where do we stand for what Im asking without the kessinger auto? I also do not have the Santo gu sorry to say

The 70 and 66 Santo equal $30 Beckett, while the Banks, and yours looks pretty nice, is $100. You could throw in a few extra vintage commons of your choice to equal the $10 three vintage Bears difference, or try to find some more stuff to balance out the Banks. Either way, I'm good.

So, the 69 Banks 100, The Santos 30 and the Hubbs for 10 = 140
For
3 Sosa SLU $45, 3 Yankees programs and Sports Illustrated for $14, replica jersey $15, Hundley photo $15 and one each of the two Ike campaign buttons, $5 each = $100 and the other 3 Bears items (Blanda, Sayers and Butkus)

I can do that. Always willing to do another trade for the commons and other stuff. I'll post and get the stuff in the mail today, if possible. If not, first thing in the morning.

I wilk send you pics interested in tge cadaco? Game with the disks, your sosa items, watch etc and a Banks dual gu you had listed