Do chickens have large TAILLONs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
A nice mailbox today...

Trade with Daveteach brought

Tim Hudson(one of my faves from back in his Oak days...he was nasty)
Ben Francisco

From ST

Drew Storen 2/2

and c/o home

Jameson Taillon signed 7 customs(told him to keep 4, he kept 2) and a jersey card.

This kid is a beast. 6'6'' 230 from Houston(The Woodlands).Should be a top 5 pick this summer if he chooses pro's over Rice. (Please do, Wayne Graham abuses young arms.) He tops at 98 mph and generally sits at 94-96 with a plus curveball too. He's the real deal. Was nice enough to include some inscriptions on these....Thanks to Arron for making the custom!!(two are for you buddy)

Thanks for reading!!!

http://s903.photobucket.com/albums/ac231/CW13_photo/?action=view&current=drew.jpg

CW13_photo

Good stuff man!!

Arron told me to tell you that he got your CJ Wilson and Beltre (I think) signed yesterday. Got your package today and you are THE MAN!!! :D

Good stuff man!!

Arron told me to tell you that he got your CJ Wilson and Beltre (I think) signed yesterday. Got your package today and you are THE MAN!!! :D

i figured you would get a kick out of both the rangers captain sig card and a dual mother's cookie trainer card!! :) you can burn the one of hicks' son!!!