Emailing UD customer service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Is there any key to getting a response from these people? The last 3 times I have emailed them i didn't get a response other than an automated one saying they got my email or to email another dept....been waiting a year on a redemption and figured i would just throw in the towel and see if they would send a replacement but ...no response...sent to the timetoswap or whatever email addy as well.

nothing like a company that just ignores you.

I'm still waiting for a reply to an email from like 3 months ago. Their customer service sucks!

Mine was for damaged cards and you have to get a case number before you send it in the cards or else they will send your damaged cards back to you.

My question is how do I get the case number if no one ever replies back to you?

This is how it was with Fleer back in 2004. You were able to get a customer service rep. on the phone, and then you were not, and then they were gone.

I also am waiting a response from QA at upper deck. I sent a big long email to the customer service email and got an automated response telling me who to contact for what problem. So I emailed the QA department five days ago...no reply. I just forwarded the email again this morning...looks like that is what i'll have to keep doing

I have tried emailing them also and have had the same results. Instead of emailing I have started calling them. They will answer and assist you in what ever you need.

Thats odd. I emailed them a while back and got the automated email and the next day I got an email from an actual person. Since then I have wrote back and got a repsonse the next day. I thought they responded quickly to my damage cards. Maybe for redemptions its different?

Chris

While I do sympathize with and share your frustrations with UD's customer service, please try not to bash them here in a public forum. There is an UD executive who is a member here and checks the boards every now and then!

Thanks,

Tal

If there is a UD executive that is a member, than it's good that he/she reads the truth about their customer service. I've had nothing but issues with the lack of response and knowledge from their customer service over the last year. Prior to the last year, I thought UD's customer service was top in the business. They were quick to respond, professional, and knowledgeable. Now, they rarely respond to the first e-mail, and on multiple occasions, it's taken over a month and numerous e-mails to get any response.

While I do sympathize with and share your frustrations with UD's customer service, please try not to bash them here in a public forum. There is an UD executive who is a member here and checks the boards every now and then!

Thanks,

Tal

I say let them hear it loud and clear! Maybe if he hears all that junk that we collectors are going through, and all the stupid excuses that that company gives out, and now the fake Youguigu cards or whatever they are called, maybe it will get through to them. I doubt it but maybe. I, for one, am sick of thier customer service, which by many accounts is horrible. Emailing doesnt work, talking to them doesnt do much better, thier dumb redemptions that take forever, and all the other junk they do as a company. They dont care about the collectors anymore, and if they do, they dont show it at all! All they care about is getting a ton of money in thier paychecks!

Yeah, you have to call. When I have a problem, I call the second they open and I'm hold for less than 30 seconds usually. I think they open at 8 PST, but you might want to check to be sure. I practically have their number memorized. :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Just an update...I finally got a response back to my emails....took about a month for them to respond. Maybe they will send me something nice to make up for the Shark Sandwich of an experience I've had with them...but, somehow I am not expecting a lot...lol.

Dear Customer,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your email; we appreciate your patience in this matter. I have successfully requested a replacement for this card, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for this process to be completed. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email. I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,

Gregg Cacioppo

The Upper Deck Company

Keep us updated on this issue.....I agree that the best way to get answers is to call their customer service...Pacific time...Monday-Friday...Best regards, David

Keep us updated on this issue.....I agree that the best way to get answers is to call their customer service...Pacific time...Monday-Friday...Best regards, David

well...3 weeks later and still nothing...lol....go figure right?

Just thought I would update my ongoing epic battle with a $10 UD redemption from 2008 lol....my rookie might be retired before I get a replacement.