how many autos do you need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

its about greed and somewhat taking advantage of a persons genoracity,sure its up to them to sign what they want but at some point they will burnout on the signing thing and future ttmers will lose out on the chance to obtain an autograph.lance parrish recently came onto the ttm scene,i saw some returns of 1 or 2 items,but today i returns of 6 and 10 cards,give me a break how long before lance is again out of the ttm scene.greed kills!!!!!

saw a guy on scn he sent bob stinson cards and $10,he signed 2 cards and the guy wrote nasty stuff about stinson ripping him off and that he should do a show for a $1000 and sign till his arm falls off????????????

I saw that rant about Stinson and couldn't quite figure out what the guys problem was. I guess it was because he requests his fee in cash and the guy was saying it was to avoid paying taxes. If he had such a problem with it, I wonder why he sent cards to Stinson? I think his $10 would have been better spent buying a few gallons of gas to drive to the nearest Rageaholic's Anonymous meeting.