How many of the 50 states have you traded with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoyt55

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hello, just was wondering, has anyone on "The Bench" made at least one trade w/all 50 US states? If not, how many do you have? I'm gonna check and see how many short I am.

I'm sure there's still a few I need. Sorry for the random post. :)

Here's my list:

BOLD= TRADED WITH
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

26/50

Im pretty happy with 26 states being that I only have 69 points but Id like to get all of them eventually. Cool thread.

Curtis- Baberuth#3

Wow, I couldn't even tell you. :D :D But I'm sure if anyone has traded with all 50 it's David K! :D :D :D

... and dlackey :D. He's had more trades than even David K. :eek:

To put things into perspective, I fiured it'd take me 32 and a half years to get 3000 points. It took these guys around 8. Wow :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think Curtis is right, Dennis has probably traded with all 50 and then some............Canada, Great Britain, and Puerto Rico, just to round out the list....................

Cool thread. I keep track with a map of the US on my site. I am at 46 states, plus Canada, Puerto Rico, England, Hong Kong, Australia.

I am still looking for a trader from Vermont, South Dakota, New Mexico, Wyoming. And Washington DC. Are you counting DC? Does anyone actually live in DC?

Anyway, keep up the great trading and you'll get them all!

Thanks,

I have traded with 43 states, here are the states I have yet to trade with:

Alaska
Delaware
Idaho
South Carolina
South Dakota
Vermont
Wyoming

Last edited:
Cool thread. I keep track with a map of the US on my site. I am at 46 states, plus Canada, Puerto Rico, England, Hong Kong, Australia.

I am still looking for a trader from Vermont, South Dakota, New Mexico, Wyoming. And Washington DC. Are you counting DC? Does anyone actually live in DC?

Thanks,

I'm not counting DC, I don't believe I've traded w/anyone from there on here.

So far I sifted through about a third of my trades and have all but nine states (AK, CO, ID, LA, NM, SD, UT, WV, WY).

i went through all of my trades, almost 500 different ones, and i got 46/50(one of mine had washington dc and ma on his location)

the ones im missing are
idaho
new mexico
vermont
west virginia

rob

west virginia

Here are the States I still need.

Louisiana, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia

Shawn

Last edited:
i see alot of the traders with more than 40 states are basically missing the same states

new mexico
vermont
west virginia
idaho

lets start doing some recruiting in those states and have them join the best trading site on earth

rob

Thanks,

Do you have a link to download a map like that? I thought I had seen it before but can't find the thread.

I believe I have all 50 but Vermont sounds like it could be tricky. I definitely have Wyoming and recently confirmed a trade with someone from New Mexico.

I am missing 5 states - Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. Also have plenty with Canada and one at least to England.

Thanks,

Jeff

No idea where I'm at, but I'd say that I'm pretty darn close to almost 50. And, I've done Canada, Mexico, Australia, England and Germany that I can think of.

:D
Jason

I've traded with/am in the process of trading with.....:

Arizona, Arkansas, Florida**, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Massachussetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin

oh and Canada :D

18/50 I guess not too terrible considering I only have 23 bench points

** A member I traded with was supposed to be from FL, but was in PA visiting family. So I sent to the PA addy. Does this still count as a trade with FL?

I have traded with someone from every state except Wyoming. And, have done trades abroad in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Scotland, Great Britain, Germany, Japan and Poland (!). That was fun to go back and research.

Bob