Newberg Report, Stars Practice, and TTM!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys
I went to Arlington on Thursday for the Newberg Report Book Release Party and I saw my buddy CW. It was fun and here's the haul:

The Newberg Report

100_2750.jpg

The inside cover signed by Jamey Newberg, and photographers Scott Lucas and McCall Money

100_2749.jpg

A new custom I made (thanx to CW for printing them out :D) signed by Derek Holland, Tanner Scheppers, and Matt Thompson

100_2748.jpg

Custom signed by Joe Weiland

100_2747.jpg

Tanner Scheppers

100_2746.jpg

I got these from CW. Thanx for your help as always.

Taylor Jungmann Customs

100_2745.jpg

Julio Franco and Lance Parrish

100_2744.jpg

Darryl Hamilton, Bobby Valentine, and Roger McDowell

100_2740.jpg

I went to Frisco on Friday for Stars practice and got this board signed by all but 3 people on the whole team. I got Brad Richards, Jamie Benn, Brandon Segal, Steve Ott, Krystofer Barch, Adam Burish, Mike Ribeiro, Loui Eriksson, James Neal, Brian Sutherby, Tom Wandell, Trevor Daley, Mark Fistric, Nicklas Grossman, Matt Niskanen, Stephane Robidas, Jeff Woywitka, Kari Lehtonen, and Andrew Raycroft. Toby Petersen had his hand wrapped in ice and apologized for not being able to sign. Brendan Morrow and Karlis Skrastins never came went out the back. All in all a great day and I would recommend it highly.

100_2753.jpg

TTM:

Luis Gonzalez 2/3 c/o Arizona Diamondbacks in 457 (new record long)

100_2742.jpg

Lonnie Smith 4/4 c/o Home in 22 days

100_2741.jpg

Thanx for looking and God Bless!
Arron

Awesome dude...I love the Stars sign....were there a lot of people there for practice? I will be there graphing next week :) I can't wait!!

good to see ya, man.great looking Stars piece...what else did you get Wieland Holland and Thompson to sign?or did you give that to your boo? :)

take it easy, bro

Lol. I just got Weiland and Thompson to sign what I posted. I was happy with that and so were they because most people just skipped them to get Holland. Lol. I did give her some customs to get signed tho. She was laughing because quite a few pwople (including me) came up to her and asked for her autograph since her pictures are featured in the book. Lol. Andrew, there were only about 15 people there. It was awesome.
Thanx, Javier.

Truly an awesome haul! Congrats on some fantastic pick ups! I really like the Franco! Good work!