NPN Anymore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trader Rich

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Does Topps still send out NPNs?
I remember there used to be alot of NPN post on the board, but I don't see any lately.

Thanks, Rich

We got one a couple of months ago for Bowman Platinum. If you send more than 1 from the same household (same address), I think they will discard all entries.

I can only speak for Topps Series 2 and the drawing date isn't until November 30. Only 1 request per household which is funny because I had 8 chances with Star Wars Galaxy 6.

We got one a couple of months ago for Bowman Platinum. If you send more than 1 from the same household (same address), I think they will discard all entries.

Question on the "one entry" thing - if you send one entry to all the different PO Boxes for the same product (example, 2011 Bowman Retail, 2011 Bowman Hobby, 2011 Bowman Jumbo, etc...) do the companies consider that a multiple entry? I thought they used different PO Boxes to track which version generated the request for the NPN. By sending to the ones for each type of product you bought, it gives the companies an idea of what is selling better... just a thought.

Thanks,
Dan

Question on the "one entry" thing - if you send one entry to all the different PO Boxes for the same product (example, 2011 Bowman Retail, 2011 Bowman Hobby, 2011 Bowman Jumbo, etc...) do the companies consider that a multiple entry? I thought they used different PO Boxes to track which version generated the request for the NPN. By sending to the ones for each type of product you bought, it gives the companies an idea of what is selling better... just a thought.

Thanks,
Dan

If it's a different address it's a different offering and you can send to all of them.