Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Young (played in the 80's mainly w/Orioles)
Andres Thomas
Kirk McCaskill

Thank you in advance,
Robert

Mike Young: Signs c/o Harvey, no addie listed though :(

Andres Thomas: No success on SCN. Last attempts were in 2003 c/o a team.

Kirk McCaskill: Worth trying this. Some success in the past with it.
PO BOX 451
RANCHO SANTA FE, CA 92067-0451

Mike Young: Signs c/o Harvey, no addie listed though :(

Andres Thomas: No success on SCN. Last attempts were in 2003 c/o a team.

Kirk McCaskill: Worth trying this. Some success in the past with it.
PO BOX 451
RANCHO SANTA FE, CA 92067-0451

I thought Young used to be a toughie, who just recently started signing? I know about a month ago there was a flurry of successes from him, but after that, nothing.

I thought Young used to be a toughie, who just recently started signing? I know about a month ago there was a flurry of successes from him, but after that, nothing.

According to SCN, he is still signing. Just no address listed however. I am still comtemplating buying Harveys latest book (Mine is 3 years old). But with a wedding coming up, funds are tight and my TTM and ebay addictions dont help! :)

Anybody have an updated address for Joe Theismann?

I received a RTS-Not Deliverable as Addressed-Unable to Forward yesterday using the JRT Associates address on Columbia Pike in Falls Church, VA. That address has been very successful in the past.

Thanks for the help.

Anybody have an updated address for Joe Theismann?

I received a RTS-Not Deliverable as Addressed-Unable to Forward yesterday using the JRT Associates address on Columbia Pike in Falls Church, VA. That address has been very successful in the past.

Thanks for the help.

He is now signing at this address:
PO Box 186
Leesburg, VA 20178

According to SCN, he is still signing. Just no address listed however. I am still comtemplating buying Harveys latest book (Mine is 3 years old). But with a wedding coming up, funds are tight and my TTM and ebay addictions dont help! :)

How much is Harvey's book? I wouldn't be getting it right this second (Prom takes its expense on the poor senior student at HS :( ), but if it's not too much I'll grab it afterwords and see what happens.

Hey, I got no help in the main forum, but do you guys have a home address for Darcy Tucker (Maple Leafs forward) on SCN, it only says HM07. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back