Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich Yett
Ted Wood (played with the Giants in early 90's
Mike Witt

Thank you again in advance,
Robert

Robert,

Not sure about the signing habits of these players, but you may want to try...

Rich Yett
5840 East Fairbrook Circle
Mesa, AZ 85205

Mike Witt
37 Poppy Hills Road
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Nothing on Yett.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Robert,

Not sure about the signing habits of these players, but you may want to try...

Rich Yett
5840 East Fairbrook Circle
Mesa, AZ 85205

Mike Witt
37 Poppy Hills Road
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Nothing on Yett.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Sorry about that. I meant nothing on Wood.

Anyone happen to have an address for Sean Elliott (former Spur)?

Thanks for the help!
Ryan

Ryan-

I remember Sean when he was with the Spurs and they won the championship. Didn't he have some type of sickness?

Anyway, sorry but I do not have an address.

Ben

Hi - I got an RTS from Dave Revering (79 - 82; mostly with the A's) at: 10643 Fairfield Ave, Las Vegas. Might there be a new address for him?
Thank you.

Ryan-

I remember Sean when he was with the Spurs and they won the championship. Didn't he have some type of sickness?

Anyway, sorry but I do not have an address.

Ben

Elliott was on the 99 Spurs championship team and shortly after had a kidney transplant. Was the first player to return from a kidney transplant when he returned in 2000 and then retired in 2001.

Elliott was on the 99 Spurs championship team and shortly after had a kidney transplant. Was the first player to return from a kidney transplant when he returned in 2000 and then retired in 2001.

I don't follow basketball, but I thought I had saw he was a commentator somewhere... not sure though... might want to google it and check it out.

I don't follow basketball, but I thought I had saw he was a commentator somewhere... not sure though... might want to google it and check it out.

I believe he does the Spurs games for them locally. You think if I sent to that station he might sign in care of the station?

I've seen him on ESPN a few times also if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Thank you for your help with Dave Revering, Ben! I sent it out this morning with your provided address. In today's mail, I received an RTS from Gary Roenicke: 346 Bridge Way, Nevada City CA...might you have a different address? At one time I saw: 152 Greenwood Court Nevada City, CA 95959, but thought that was an older one.....?

Thank you for your help with Dave Revering, Ben! I sent it out this morning with your provided address. In today's mail, I received an RTS from Gary Roenicke: 346 Bridge Way, Nevada City CA...might you have a different address? At one time I saw: 152 Greenwood Court Nevada City, CA 95959, but thought that was an older one.....?

Man I am on a hot streak 2/2 in the past new days for ya Mort.

11023 Rough & Ready Road Rough & Ready Ca. 95975

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.