Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Lauder
Gene Larkin
Barry Larkin

Thanks,
Robert

Tim Laudner
c/o Dan Gladden Baseball Camp is where all the successes have been coming from. Most all requests c/o his home address have been RTSed or refused.

Barry Larkin
c/o Nationals. I don't know what kind of position he's in with the Nationals organization, but there have been requests flowing in and out.

Gene Larkin
9496 Abbott Ct.
Eden Prairie, MN 55347

Whats up guys?

Figured I would hop on with a long weekend. School is still a bit rough, but muttering through it.

Many thanks again to you Alix. How is college? Also thanks to everyone who helps out around here.

Take it easy,
Ben

Former Titans Pro Bowl RB Eddie George is an analyst for FOX SPORTS NETWORK

Any help with an actual mailing address? Couldn't find one on the FSN site.

...and how 'bout these guys?

Vince (Vinnie) Clark - former Buckeye & Packer
Derek Combs - former Buckeye, Raider, Packer and NFL Europe player
Jeff Cothran - former Buckeye & Bengal

Last edited:
found this addy for Blauser:

Jeff Blauser
P.O. Box 97389
Pearl, MS 39288
USA

will check for other 2

Jimmy Key
Bob Knepper
Mike Lacross

Thanks for the help
Robert

Hey Robert,

Sorry I got very busy this weekend. Try these:

JK - 128 Tlalvera Pl Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
BK - 3010Hightower Pl Apt 219 Fairfax, VA 22031
ML - PO Box 44033 Lemon Cove, CA 93244

Good luck!

Hi - Out of curiosity, have there been any reported successes on SCN to this address? I sent to Knepper in '06 to an address in Colorado, but never heard back. Thank you!

Hey Mort,

I'm not using SCN, so I don't see anything listed. Maybe one of the other benchies has access?

Good luck.

Hi - Out of curiosity, have there been any reported successes on SCN to this address? I sent to Knepper in '06 to an address in Colorado, but never heard back. Thank you!

*Sorry guys, I went home for the weekend and didn't get a chance to get to everyone.

As for Knepper, there are no confirmed successes with that address. In fact, there have not been any successes with Knepper since 2000, nor have there been any failures. They're all "waiting" (most of them are Harvey, and a few Colorado ones. No formally listed VAs)

Any help with an actual mailing address? Couldn't find one on the FSN site.

...and how 'bout these guys?

Vince (Vinnie) Clark - former Buckeye & Packer
Derek Combs - former Buckeye, Raider, Packer and NFL Europe player
Jeff Cothran - former Buckeye & Bengal

Wow...the response was overwhelming. One at a time, please. LOL.

Okay, seriously...anyone? :)

Wow...the response was overwhelming. One at a time, please. LOL.

Okay, seriously...anyone? :)

Must have missed ya, sorry about that. (The weekend I was out of town, and then I come back and have to finish a stupid paper...:( )

Vince (Vinnie) Clark - latest successes have been c/o Columbus Destroyers. I'm really not quite sure what the Columbus Destroyers are, though...
Derek Combs - no requests since 2003.
Jeff Cothran - not even listed...

As for Eddie George...the latest requests have been c/o his website and c/o Eddie George's Bar and Grill. Must warn you, though...since 2001, there's been only one reported success.

Must have missed ya, sorry about that. (The weekend I was out of town, and then I come back and have to finish a stupid paper...:( )

Vince (Vinnie) Clark - latest successes have been c/o Columbus Destroyers. I'm really not quite sure what the Columbus Destroyers are, though...
Derek Combs - no requests since 2003.
Jeff Cothran - not even listed...

As for Eddie George...the latest requests have been c/o his website and c/o Eddie George's Bar and Grill. Must warn you, though...since 2001, there's been only one reported success.

Columbus Destroyers are the Arena Football League team in Columbus...the #2 professional FB team in Columbus, behind the Buckeyes. LOL They actually made their way to the championship game, but lost.

I was literally just getting on this thread to say that I found an address for George via his website eddiegeorge.com. :)

Thanks for the info on Clark ;)

How 'bout Joe Montgomery (formerly of giants/panthers/ravens) and Willie "Cie Grant (formerly of saints)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.