Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan Agosto

Does anyone have the address for former Astros pitcher Juan Agosto?

Any help is appreciated.

I have this address for Juan Agosto but I have not tried it. Would love to hear if it is a working address if you try it.

3815 65th Street E#175
Bradenton, FL 34208-6613

hal

Cleveland Indians:

Hal Naragon - C.
Randy Jackson - 3rd.

Thanks.

Once again I have not personally tried this address but thought this might be a starting point

Hal Naragon
1521 Hagey Drive
Barberton, OH 44203-7724

I have nothing on Randy

I have this address for Juan Agosto but I have not tried it. Would love to hear if it is a working address if you try it.

3815 65th Street E#175
Bradenton, FL 34208-6613

Awesome. Thanks! I will be sending out a batch in a couple of weeks and I'll let you know if I get any bites from this address.

anybody had success or addresses for darrell porter, a buddy of mine is looking to try a ttm with him

porter

wow I am behind the times. Thanks mort. Should have check wikipedia first

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for always keeping up on this thread.

As far as the guys/gals asking for current players address I would just start ignoring them. If they don't have the sensibilities to read the title of the thread they are posting in or even the initial post it's not likely that they could get a note, a card, and sase into an evnelope and lick it, and get to the mailbox with postage on it, so what is the point anyway.

Better idea... let's just start posting dummy addresses instead:

Robinson Cano
14 Yankee Way
Philadelphia, PA 23442

Melky Cabrera
PO Box 1582
San Francisco, CA 94286-1582

Status
Not open for further replies.