Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE PLEASE Read the 1st post. We are doing everyone a favor by supplying this service, for free, when we pay for these sites and books, and people just don't want to take time to read the 1st post. This is very frustrating.

sorry...i belong to some of the pay sites and have books myself...and i try to help people out in the other forums when they ask for addresses...so didn't see the thing about the 3 per day...but thats ok don't worry about it....I was working on sending out a 90 Topps Traded set last night and was just keeping a running list as I was going of who i was missing...with this post being 270 pages long I didn't bother to read the first page that well just glanced it over...thought it was just a thread to find addys and didn't realize there were rules as to how many you could ask at a time...forgive me for my ignorance.

someone said they got him here in the forum C/O the minor league team he's working with...not sure which one that is...but it was like a week or two ago.

burleson, I will check my book when I get home, I have not tried any of these three so they will be untested addresses but I am sure I have at least a few of them

My Next Three Requests. Please and Thank You!

Damon Buford- OF- Orioles, Mets, Rangers, Red Sox, Cubs

Ryan Christenson- OF- A's

Michael Tucker- OF- Royals, Braves, Reds, Cubs, Giants, Phillies, Mets

Damon Buford- OF- Orioles, Mets, Rangers, Red Sox, Cubs
Sorry nothing on Startiger

Ryan Christenson- OF- A's
4021 Canario St. Unit 136
Carlsbad, CA 92008-6102

Michael Tucker- OF- Royals, Braves, Reds, Cubs, Giants, Phillies, Mets
No recent successes. You my check milb.com and see if he is still playing somewhere.

Bill Gogolewski (baseball)
Ken Burrough (football)
Alan Ashby (baseball)- address listed on thread from 06 is rts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!