Player Checklists are back on Beckett.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdmac1

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Well,

It appears that Beckett has listen to people and have add player checklists for players again. Its in the form of acrobat now.

Brian

Very cool, they have also done it for sets. But it's too bad it requires the OPG subscription. I'd love have the O'Neill if someone with an subscription can help out. Beckett had demoted O'Neill from his semi-star status last year so I would like to get a hold of his updated pricing.

nevermore, I can help you out later today or tomorrow on that, It'll work if I just save the PDF and attatch it to an email, won't it? Wanna wait til I am home on the fast computer, cuz my laptop at work on wireless is uber slow.

nevermore, I can help you out later today or tomorrow on that, It'll work if I just save the PDF and attatch it to an email, won't it? Wanna wait til I am home on the fast computer, cuz my laptop at work on wireless is uber slow.

That would be great!. Please email me when you get to it. I'll send you some Maddux cards for your troubles. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
i saw that the checklist was back, that was great==but does anybody know how to copy and paste it-----i tried it, but it looks likes its protected

rob

If anyone cannot access this and would like one, shoot me a PM. I would be happy to get it for you.

Steph

If someone could get me the Josh Johnson (Marlins) one, that'd be awesome and I could hook 'em up with something of their fav team if need be :D

Slavlite, I just got your email. Thank you! Steph, thanks for sending one as well.

I ask for one and I get two. You guys are the best! :D

Anyone else having problems getting the full list? I downloaded the Nomar one and it only goes to page 6, which is about mid 98.