Post a pic of random sports or non-sport memorabilia you own thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Could be any. This thread made me think it would be fun to have the '70. I hadn't actually thought of it before.
I'll check the 1970 Topps first for those 2 guys and if not go to other years. I'll get back to you tonight or tomorrow on what I find.

Could be any. This thread made me think it would be fun to have the '70. I hadn't actually thought of it before.
After nearly striking out on VaSteelersfan's Fleer football needs (I only went 1 for 5 for those) I have gotten my vintage card street cred back. I have nice sopies of both the 1970 Topps Paul Warfield and Joe Scarpati. PM me your mailing address and I'll get these out to you in a day or so. I'll figure out something in return for these down the road.

Interesting fact on these two cards is that they are not in the teams uniforms on the teams they play for. Scarpati is a Saint but is pictured in an Eagles uni and the Dolphins Warfield is in a Browns jersey that Topps seemed to have tweaked the color on to a purplish-gray. You gotta love the old cards and their airbrushed updates!

After nearly striking out on VaSteelersfan's Fleer football needs (I only went 1 for 5 for those) I have gotten my vintage card street cred back. I have nice sopies of both the 1970 Topps Paul Warfield and Joe Scarpati. PM me your mailing address and I'll get these out to you in a day or so. I'll figure out something in return for these down the road.

Interesting fact on these two cards is that they are not in the teams uniforms on the teams they play for. Scarpati is a Saint but is pictured in an Eagles uni and the Dolphins Warfield is in a Browns jersey that Topps seemed to have tweaked the color on to a purplish-gray. You gotta love the old cards and their airbrushed updates!
My favorites are the mid 80s baseball updates that have bad airbrush jobs, when they had several months to get the picture with the new team🤣

20230406_111741.jpg
Another from my Puckett collection. Twinsfest 1998. The year before I got this I was waiting in line for Kirby to sign and my mom had come with us and was sitting in the stands not far from the WCCO booth where they were interviewing players, and Kirby walked past her and she said "hi, Kirby" and shook her hand and asked how she was doing. Two hours later after missing out on Puckett that year she tells me the story and I asked " Well you had two baseballs in your pocket did you ask for an autograph?" She said no, and she was afraid to cause he had two big bodyguards with him..?

Last edited:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online