Shipping Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a lot of new stuff coming in, and I'm planning on selling some of it off.... I've sold cards several times before, but I always have just one card or just one single lot so shipping is what it is... Now i'm planning on listing about a hundered cards or so and doing a generic shipping price list, for example shipping for 1-3 cards is $2, shipping for 4-6 cards is $3, etc... These are not the actual prices, just examples, actually, this is what I need help with. I was wondering if anyone has figured up what a good generic shipping chart would be. I don't know whether saying $1 for the first card and $.50 for each additional or grouping them up like i said previously. Any help would be appreciated, but please keep a few things in mind:

1. I'm not looking to make money off of shipping, I just prefer not to loose money either.

2. I don't want the shipping rate to keep someone from purchasing an item

3. All items I will be selling are gu or autographs and will be mailed in bubble mailers and toploaders so that will affect the size and weight

thanks for any help!
Nate