Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Since we are on the Jim Brown kick, Ill join in.

View attachment 101404Brown by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr
NIIIICE CARD!!!!

One should always be on a Jim Brown kick! LOL NFL rushing leader for 8 of his 9 years and retires at the height of his careeer! How Barry Sanders of him!

I don't know if you remember when Kanye West met Donald Trump in the oval office but the guy sitting next to Kanye with the white beard and the walking cane was Jim Brown. The media was so obsessed with Kanye West that they never mentioned Jim Brown who dwarfs Kanye not only in stature but in legitimate, high risk social activism.

NIIIICE CARD!!!!

One should always be on a Jim Brown kick! LOL NFL rushing leader for 8 of his 9 years and retires at the height of his careeer! How Barry Sanders of him!

I don't know if you remember when Kanye West met Donald Trump in the oval office but the guy sitting next to Kanye with the white beard and the walking cane was Jim Brown. The media was so obsessed with Kanye West that they never mentioned Jim Brown who dwarfs Kanye not only in stature but in legitimate, high risk social activism.
Screenshot_20240729_193014_Chrome~2.jpg
Looks rough here but 3 times the man of either West or former President.

NIIIICE CARD!!!!

I would see Jim at every Browns game that I attended and every local broadcast would show a complimentary shot of Jim in his suite. Yes, Jim had his own suite. Never got close enough for an autograph though. He was Cleveland royalty.

View attachment 101413
Looks rough here but 3 times the man of either West or former President.
Pretty much 3 times the man of just about everybody this side of Mike Tyson! LOL The media never even mentioned him but spent tons of tieme on the clown show next to him who was acting the fool the entire time.

Very nice Scobes! A fantastic HOF rookie card! Brown was one of the two prominant Rosies that were New York Giants RCs in this 1956 set. Rosie Grier was the other one. The more famous Rosie is Grier and he is not in the Hall of Fame despite a stellar career. I'm pretty sure Rosie Grier is still alive while Rosie Brown passed away a while ago.

What a great set the 1956 Topps is. There are even two teams that are all short printed in it , the Chicago Cardinals and Washington Redskins

Back