Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ive had the chance but haven't went. Its way too crowded for me.
I live near Cooperstown and never go there. You live (not LIVED and did not go to Canton McKinley!) in Canton and don't go to the induction ceremonies. We both live near the wrong HOFs as I think you lean more towards baseball and I definately go more for football.

I live near Cooperstown and never go there. You live (not LIVED and did not go to Canton McKinley!) in Canton and don't go to the induction ceremonies. We both live near the wrong HOFs as I think you lean more towards baseball and I definately go more for football.
I was in Cooperstown once when I was 13. Loved it. Got some 1948 Exhibit cards which I still have today. Learned about a lot of early stars like Wee Willie Keeler, Hughie Jennings, and my favorite named player of all time, Pud Galvin.

I drive past the football hall of fame at least 5 times a week. Only been there twice. Ive been to Cooperstown once. And no, I didnt go to Canton McKinley but to Canton South. I will say that the Hall of fame village here in Canton is coming along. They bought several streets worth of houses over the last decade or so and have been slowly adding attractions. The waterpark is half built but has sat empty for a year because of funds. The NFL offered them all the money they needed to finish the village but wanted a lot of considerations in return. The guy in charge of the HOF said no thank you. So it sits. Maybe some day.

I drive past the football hall of fame at least 5 times a week. Only been there twice. Ive been to Cooperstown once. And no, I didnt go to Canton McKinley but to Canton South. I will say that the Hall of fame village here in Canton is coming along. They bought several streets worth of houses over the last decade or so and have been slowly adding attractions. The waterpark is half built but has sat empty for a year because of funds. The NFL offered them all the money they needed to finish the village but wanted a lot of considerations in return. The guy in charge of the HOF said no thank you. So it sits. Maybe some day.
Canton South huh? I went to Fairless. Had one cousin who went to McKinley and another who went to Timken.

Back