Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I hadn't noticed that Pete Rose had a Heritage card. It seems like he has been around more recently. But, has the ban been lifted?
No. He is only supposed to be in unlicensed stuff. Although topps made an error in the decade greats insert sets of a phillies card where he was on that one. It carried a premium.

Interesting that this is one of the 4 cards of Roger Staubach in his RC year of 1972 Topps. That set had his regular RC, an In Action card, the Super Bowl card where he is prominantly pictured and this Leader card.

Wierd to see Greg Landry and Billy Kilmer as the 2nd and 3rd place passing leaders as niether was considered a big time passer. You could have given me 10 guesses as to the two runner ups in passing leaders that year and I would not have come up with either of those names.

Riley Greene 2023 Topps Holiday Mega Relic Jersey Rookie RC Card #RC-RG - Picture 1 of 2