Show off Your Unique Baseball GUd Cards Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

When done properly, I enjoy game used cards more than certified autos.

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg
IMG_0182.jpg

These I no longer have:
IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg

Im trying not to drool but I just cant help it. Nice cards! Love the Carew and Ryan cards.

Bernie Williams Button Hole:
bernbutton.jpg
Reggie A's patch/ Mattingly tag????? #'d /25
aspo.jpg
Bernie tag and his jersey serial numbered, nicer than the 1/1
bern1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice cards, everyone.

Yanks21- Nice cards. I am real sure that the Mattingly is a laundry tag as it says Majestic (That I am 100% sure). Hope you get some more nice Yanks cards. Curtis BABERUTH#3

Got more in a sale with Jsneeze50. Here's the pics:

unique-1.jpg

2001 Upper Deck Gold Glove Official Issue Ball Card OI-BS Burnitz/Sexson (ball is dirty)
2001 Upper Deck Gold Glove Leather Bound LB-CL Carlos Lee (stitches, hole)

Hope you guys can show me some more unique GUd. I love looking at your awesome cards.

wow AJ, that Yogi Berra card is sooooo cool! I love how they show the auto'd jersey on the back, and you got a piece of the auto. AAAAAHHHHH [/angelic choir]

Yanks21- Those are some more nice cards. I hope to get a batting glove card yet.

AJ- I hear that angelic choir too. What a coincidence. :) Nice cards!

Nice cards, guys. I use to be a big Manny fan until the deal where he kind of "quit" playing... and then he got traded to the Dodgers. Those are great cards, though.

Probably gonna end up costing me but I'll post anyway. I've always been partial to these.........

Last edited:
Nice set MoTown! I got all excited, but mine are from 04... I'll show 'em anyway. :D

RockiesLogos.jpg

those are great mintman, why is it going to cost you to post them? People will be begging? Can I have one? j/k ;)