Show off Your Unique Baseball GUd Cards Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

As a Thome collector, most of his Phillies patches look like this red and white one:

thome132.jpg

But I have come across a few blue stars that dot the "i"s in Phillies:

thome1.jpg

thome404.jpg

thome349.jpg

thome342.jpg

thome39.jpg

Thome Stars are sweeeet!

Thanks.

As for how many more "stars" are out there, hard to say. I know there were a couple I lost out on at eBay. I believe I have one more in my to be scanned pile. I'm sure the number is alot smaller than the red and white ones available, but I'm still looking.

BTW, Good idea for a thread.

Thanks.

As for how many more "stars" are out there, hard to say. I know there were a couple I lost out on at eBay. I believe I have one more in my to be scanned pile. I'm sure the number is alot smaller than the red and white ones available, but I'm still looking.

BTW, Good idea for a thread.

thanks, bigjohnson

BTW, I like your username (my last name is Johnson) and that name goes around the family once in a while. :)

I am partial to this subset from 2003

CarlYastrzemskiPN24of25.jpg
CatfishHunterPN16of25.jpg
DonSuttonPN7of25.jpg

EddieMathewsPN11of25.jpg
FergieJenkinsPN16of25.jpg
GeorgeBrettPN1of25.jpg

HarmonKillebrewPN23of25.jpg
JimPalmerPN16of25.jpg
MikeSchmidtPN23of25.jpg

NolanRyanPN5of25.jpg
OzzieSmithPN21of25.jpg
RobinYountPN23of25.jpg

TomLasordaPN1of25.jpg
WillieMcCoveyPN14of25.jpg

Each is limited to 25.

seven and sepul- once again nice cards to both of you. Good luck on the set, sepul.

Autaxman- Those are some of the best patch cards of Maddux ive seen yet. I love the background on the Final Cut cards.

Thanks for posting! Curtis BABERUTH#3