Show off Your Unique Baseball GUd Cards Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You got that right, baseball fan! Those are sweet. I did get one patch of Uggla with part of the Marlin emblem on it but cant show it as I will be too busy selling. 5.0 rating finally!

those are great mintman, why is it going to cost you to post them? People will be begging? Can I have one? j/k ;)

Last time, after I posted something "unusual", I found myself bidding on ebay against some other Ripken collectors who previous to my post were unaware of the variations that were made.

Surrrrrre, you can have one. All you gotta do is pry it from my cold dead fingers :p

Here are a few more of mine:
scan-2.jpg

scan-2.jpg

scan0001-2.jpg

scan0002.jpg

bear- I actually saw the stamp cards and seat cards before and thought they were so cool. Love the Wilhelm with the stripe. Ive never seen a jersey and bat combined like that before + the auto and #d /25 too. Guess you get the full deal :) Thanks for showing. Curtis BABERUTH#3

Nice card, nevermore. Kinda looks like the piece of glove I have with the hole but mines black and has no words on it. Nice card!

Wow! Those are nice cards, guys. They would be my faves as well. Here are some more, this time patches, that I got from the Bay quite a while back:

patches.jpg

Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

These are my favorite two unique Chippers that I have:

Img_14.jpg

chipperquad.jpg

I love those Souvenir cards ! Unfortunately they are VERY VERY tough to find. I think most all of them have been squirreled away in people's collections.:(

Last edited:
bear- I actually saw the stamp cards and seat cards before and thought they were so cool. Love the Wilhelm with the stripe. Ive never seen a jersey and bat combined like that before + the auto and #d /25 too. Guess you get the full deal :) Thanks for showing. Curtis BABERUTH#3

Here's a nicer swatch of the wilhelm:

scan0012.jpg

Those are AWESOME!!!!!!!

01PAMHOMEOPENQUAD.jpg helton01PAM.jpg

Interesting historical note I noticed this year when looking at these two cards. The Grace card has swatches from the game in which Albert Pujols hit his first career MLB homerun, and the Helton card has swatches from the game in which Pujols hit his second homerun (also his first homerun at home). I thought that was pretty cool!

01PAMHOMEOPENQUAD.jpg helton01PAM.jpg

Interesting historical note I noticed this year when looking at these two cards. The Grace card has swatches from the game in which Albert Pujols hit his first career MLB homerun, and the Helton card has swatches from the game in which Pujols hit his second homerun (also his first homerun at home). I thought that was pretty cool!

That is interesting. That's cool it tells what game the pieces are from.