Suspended Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad i read all these posts before i sent something in. i've got 3 cards due from him, and haven't recieved them yet. i had pm'd him and he says he will mail them out. that was last week sometime, so hopefully i'll recieve them sometime this week.

paul

I mailed Cards to griffmax2430 Three weeks Ago And He was to mail Samre Time, I have nothing and he has my cards posted for trade!

Same here man. He has cards for trade that I sent him and waiting for his end. I also made a sale with him around the same time and was dumb and sent out both packages. Still waiting. I really hope he fixes everything.

Matt

He hasn't logged in for a couple of days. Hopefully he makes good on everyones trades including my 2 with him.

Matt

It's tough to read all these posts. I hope he makes everything right because you guys certainly deserve payment and your ends of the trade.

All, let's just give him some time. Really. If we start calling him and such right now, it could just push him away forever. Let's give him some time to make good on the deal.

Any info on blackhawksfan? I had a sale pending with him and not sure if he sent his end or not - trade was also cancelled...would that have been done by him or a MOD?

Any info on blackhawksfan? I had a sale pending with him and not sure if he sent his end or not - trade was also cancelled...would that have been done by him or a MOD?

Trades can only be canceled by a mod, switch to PM if you need more info, He was MSF so you didnt send anything right?

trade?

Any updates on The Griffmax situation , I am one of the 49 ,LMK Thanks !!!!

He confirmed receiving 2 lots that I sent him, National and Reds high BV lot. Hoping that as he confirmed receipt he will now send on his end!?

For those of you that actually called griff and decided to pepper him with threats please stop, that's just not cool. It's hard enough to deal with people sometimes but it's just going to make it more difficult when he gets a call at 1 AM and the person says he is going to come to KY to "settle this".

Regardless of the situation here the guy does have a family, let's not lower ourselves down to these levels.

To be clear, I'm not defending griff's actions but since I am the one working on this problem for all involved I would hope you don't make my task any harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.