The Bench Autograph Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohh my, why did you have to post THAT?!?!?! HAHA, just playin with you bro! I like it, too bad I dont have ink in my printer :(

Robbie

Hey! Don't complain! Your pic is SO much better than mine! Lol! I need to take a new pic for this set! Just make sure the 2 of us get a dual auto! Would there be parallel autos like #/25, 5, and 1?
Christian

Hey! Don't complain! Your pic is SO much better than mine! Lol! I need to take a new pic for this set! Just make sure the 2 of us get a dual auto! Would there be parallel autos like #/25, 5, and 1?
Christian

Dont you worry, it WILL happen :) We are not sure as to the parallel's are going to be numbered to yet, but I was leaning toward ink variations (Red, Blue, Black, Silver?). Nothing is set in stone yet.

Robbie

count me in :)

I could also do one with him since I know him, here's a picture of us 2 together, not a good one, but I'm on the left:

394458097_l.jpg

*GU cards...interesting idea

I think it would be nice to have a card like Co-Signers...the person you collect in the background with you in the foreground.

Thanks for letting me be included on this one.

Colvin

Colvin, Great ideas tho we will not be doing a GU card. Too much work!!

I like the co-signers idea as an insert, that can be very interesting.

-Brett

If this even looks like it's turning into some type of holy war I will nuke this thread and the graphics idea.

I have done this with another group (there were 50 of us), and it was fun to put together a set. And when I did a deal, a friend would get an auto'd card. Nice idea.

Bob

id like to have a Dual auto with Moose2438, & possibly Cpr1981.. some other guys too if they wanted to doit. im all in, i love signing stuff, lol.

If this even looks like it's turning into some type of holy war I will nuke this thread and the graphics idea.

I don't care about religion. Just trying to find a why to get a bunch of fat guys on a card together.

Shawn