The BENCH Needs HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LEONOFNJ

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I guess by now, most of you know that the BENCH is trying to put the YSL set together.And when completed we are going to auction it off and donate the money to the Jimmy V Foundation .We still need around 600 cards. I am pretty sure that everyone on here knows of someone that has come down with some form of cancer., a family member, relative and even some friends. There are around 8000 members on the Bench and it seems lately there is a lot of trading on with YSL's. Check out the YSL Project on the blue bar above and see if you have any of the numbers to send to Meliah , who is in charge of putting the set together.Even if you do not want to donate your cards, the Bench has many dupes and Meliah ( Matt ) says he would be glad to trade with you. And you can earn a Bench point with each trade. Lets try and get this set finished this year.
Thanks for the read.
Leon

Last edited:
Bump this up...there are plenty of YSL threads in the for trade/for sale sections of this site. Consider helping out this great cause!

Steph

I called home and found out that we just received a TON of more cards to be given away as prizes to top donators! Lots of (non-junk) Auto's, GU and RC cards. Meliah and I will make a list of prizes available next weekend. There is still plenty of time to send in more YSL cards and move your name up on the lis and win some great prizes!

Tal