Tigers Fans Might Be the Only Ones That Care About This

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loonsfan

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Like the title said, mostly only tigers fans will care about this. As many of you went might have gone to the end of season tigers sale was a great place to be. I basically went to the game used stuff. I was the second person in the door so as soon as I saw where it was I immediatly saw the jersey rack. They had the gu batting practice jerseys and jackets for an amazing price so I started going throught them to see who they had. I don't know many of the players numbers so I asked a guy who had a roster number 31 was since I had a home and away jersey of him. He just had to be a retard and say evorybody was curtis granderson. Then I asked a guy I made friends with in line since he had a roster too. It turns out it was Zach Miner. Not bad for the price of these jerseys. Then I grab a number 8 and a kid says nice that's a laird. Gerald Laird. Another nice pickup for the price of these jerseys. I go to the game used pants section and they only have 3 pairs left. 48, 48, and you guessed it 48. So I grab a pair and realive I have barely enough left for one more jersey. I look and see a 48. I decide to get it to get a sorta complete uni. I chek out and when I get home and I decide to see who 48 is. These were the 2010 bp jerseys so I look. Don't see anybody. I check again and see that it is Jose Valverde. Pretty nice player with a LOT of potential. I just hope his career can keep going strong. The uni might be worth something someday. Well I left the place with 10 cents in my wallet. I'm happy though and if you're not a tigers fan, you might have just wasted 5 minutes of you're life.

I hate you lol, and I'll be glad to take that 48 jersey off of you, its Porcello not Papa Grande....I did get a Ramon Santiago hat at the Detroit fanfest whatever radio station did this year at The Rock Financial, someone found a Sheffield hat in there but I of course wanted to get in line for Calvin Johnson to destroy my jersey before hitting up the Tigers stuff.

omg!!!!!!!!!!! i love papa grande he was one of my 2 favorite diamondbacks closers, him and matt mantei, if u ever wanna get rid of those... im sure there taking alot of space ;) id be glad to take something of him :D ;)

I purchased a home White Tigers Jersey from 2008 Autographed by almost the entire team for about $50 on eBay. COA and all. Has Sheffield's auto on it, miggy, placido, bonderman, granderson, a bunch.

Sorry evorybody 'i think it is 46 I didn't have the jersey with me when I wrote this thread. I will check the number when I get home tonight. Either way I'm happy.