Tons of Autos/GU/Refs FS for shipping + you choose the price! (Part 2: Free Trout RC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This is very similar to what I have done in the past with these lots, but with a new element:

Out of everyone who claims a lot (and sends payment) by the end of the month, I will host a free contest (a simple guess the serial # of a card) for those individuals in February and the winner will receive a 2011 Finest Mike Trout RC #94 (scanned below). We need to have at least 10 lots claimed for me to run this (should be easy since there are 30 teams).

I have included scans below of a few of the cards that are available in these lots. These lots will include RC's, Prospects, Veterans, and Retired players - there will be doubles (and triples, quadruples, etc.) since there are so many cards.

Please only claim one team per person in order to give everyone a fair chance at the cards. If you do not see your team below, let me know and I will get what I have together for them.

The basic premise here is I'm looking to streamline my collection and help team collectors out. I have divided up all of my commons/inserts/GU/Auto into team lots and they are all available for the cost of shipping plus whatever price you deem fair for the lot.

90% of these lots will be 2011-2015 brands, NOTHING from 1980-2002 whatsoever. There There are a lot of 2015/14/13 Bowman, 2014/13/12 Topps Heritage, 2015/14/13 Bowman Chrome, as well as some older brands (2008 Masterpieces, 2011 Finest, etc.)

There are between 110-300 cards per lot, just depending on the players from that team and who was included in the sets. Shipping is usually $3.20-$7.55, depending on the size of the lot.

IMG_7307_zpsqcfqlnc2.jpg
IMG_7305_zps2cvejivj.jpg
IMG_7308_zpspv2vjqgo.jpg
IMG_7258_zpss8w8qey5.jpg
IMG_7261_zpsoeve3gz2.jpg
IMG_7258_zpss8w8qey5.jpg

Brewers

brewersrefs_zps7494b9fb.jpg

Braves

braves%20lot_zpsqczkqcli.jpg

Cubs

Giants

giants%20lot_zps7dyloed6.jpg

Athletics

athletics%20lot_zpszd5a3bnm.jpg

Rockies

rockies%20lot_zpspobamqg2.jpg

White Sox

white%20sox%20lot_zpsr06n9ndy.jpg

Tigers

tigers%20lot_zpsrigbag31.jpg

Mariners
mariners%20lot_zpsxyeivrlc.jpg

Blue Jays

blue%20jays%20lot_zpsjbu5ykbm.jpg

Mets

mets%20lot_zpsqmnvnx5o.jpg

Dodgers

Nationals
nationals%20lot_zpsynvl921t.jpg

Last edited:
Sale posted, Dennis

1 Down, 9 to go for the contest for the free 2011 Finest Trout RC

couple of very nice lots there already , but before claiming one , just curious if you have lots of the twins , giants , cubs , or braves ? don't need to know the full details of any of these but just approximately how many cards would be available for each team if you don't mind .....

couple of very nice lots there already , but before claiming one , just curious if you have lots of the twins , giants , cubs , or braves ? don't need to know the full details of any of these but just approximately how many cards would be available for each team if you don't mind .....

I have lots of all of those except the Twins; they were recently claimed by reickholt, so those are pretty barren right now.

The Giants and Braves are probably 250+ cards, and the Cubs we are looking at around 150 or so (this one was claimed recently in my other thread as well, but I have had a big shipment of those come in, so there are more of them than Twins).

I have lots of all of those except the Twins; they were recently claimed by reickholt, so those are pretty barren right now.

The Giants and Braves are probably 250+ cards, and the Cubs we are looking at around 150 or so (this one was claimed recently in my other thread as well, but I have had a big shipment of those come in, so there are more of them than Twins).

the twins would have been my top choice , but now i'm really torn between the other 3 i asked about vs a few you already have samples shown from above....

hmmmmmm.....(looking around for either a 7-sided die or 7-faced coin)......

i can't decide .....how about if you just surprise me and post up ANY ONE of the following you choose :

astros
cubs
dodgers
giants
nationals.....

i'd be happy with any of those and that would still give you some flexibility with other potential buyers....

Kajhun: PM sent

Hendu: They are yours, posted!

joshu: All yous, posted up!

There are now 4 teams that have been claimed:

Red Sox
Marlins
Cardinals
Mystery Team (for cmcjr99 - will update when he receives)

Just 6 more need to be claimed in order for you participants to have your shot at the 2011 Finest Mike Trout Rookie Card [/b[

The Yankees are very thin right now, but I have a very nice lot of Rays if you would like those.

I haven't finished sorting out the rest of the sets, but here is an idea:

rays%20lot_zps0dwiqkj6.jpg

My team is gone....is the diamond back team available? I'll take it if it is. Best regards, David

Yes sir, most definitely. I'll post it up.

5 teams down, 5 to go for everyone to be eligible to win the Trout RC

These teams are gone:

Marlins
Diamondbacks
Astros
Cardinals
Twins

Everyone else is still available, including Red Sox, Yankees, Braves, Dodgers, etc.!

Let's move out 5 more of these today!

Here are all of the inserts/refractors - lots of Cabrera in these and in base