Wake up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeboAlan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
We all get busy and bsl obviously doesn't rank among everyday events in life. However I am curious on why people start trade threads, get replies and then never respond yet have been on many times since the replies? Choosing to answer private messages is one thing but when you start a trade thread and don't respond, I don't get that I guess. Ok got that off my chest. I'm not upset or anything just hoping people may take a little more effort to communicate:)

Thanks for letting me vent!

Heath

We all get busy and bsl obviously doesn't rank among everyday events in life. However I am curious on why people start trade threads, get replies and then never respond yet have been on many times since the replies? Choosing to answer private messages is one thing but when you start a trade thread and don't respond, I don't get that I guess. Ok got that off my chest. I'm not upset or anything just hoping people may take a little more effort to communicate:)

Thanks for letting me vent!

Heath

I can understand the frustration and need to vent. Knowing you aren't pointing fingers at anyone in particular, I also know I am guilty of that earlier this year.

As you stated - sometimes life interferes with fun.

You have to remember though - you can still be logged on to The Bench, making trades, posting, etc. and not have access to your BSL software. My BSL site is setup on my desktop. If I go on vacation or business trips, I have my laptop with me, so I can still do all the other stuff I normally do on The Bench, just can't access BSL to review trade offers, etc.

I am sure others are the same way, accessing through alternate computers or even phones.

Not making excuses or condoning abandoned threads, just saying that sometimes what the eye sees isn't always the reality of the situation.

This is only a game, but all trade requests, threads and PM's are done thru the Bench website, not the BSL game itself
is what Heath is talking about.. Plus the league has a website that Nick or Cory try to keep updated if you are away for the
BSL software.

So if you have the time to post a thread, then it takes 2 minutes to look and see if someone posted on it...
Then it take another minute to reply to it even if just to say that you are not interested or thanks for replying..
This is totally not pointed at anyone, just courtesy to your fellow BSL owners who take the time to reply to you..
We all have fun doing this and I think we have a great league of owners that enjoy the game.. Just my thoughts!!

Kendall