Warning !! Watch out for this ebay seller!!! - Fakes & Shills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lep1010

MVP
5.00 star(s)
the seller is - bidbuyofferexchange - he is selling a fake laundry tag, supposedly an IP Dice-k auto (which he does not describe in his auction ... intentionally misleading, trust me !! as I know this young chap VERY WELL) and has been caught shilling .... this seller was a member here at one time but was banned - again buyer beware!! - Erik

the seller is - bidbuyofferexchange - he is selling a fake laundry tag, supposedly an IP Dice-k auto (which he does not describe in his auction ... intentionally misleading, trust me !! as I know this young chap VERY WELL) and has been caught shilling .... this seller was a member here at one time but was banned - again buyer beware!! - Erik

What was his Bench ID?

What a tool, I hope he actually is leaving the hobby so we can be rid of him.

yes he is!! ... when he was in the process of being banned from here I had to contact his Daddy so he would make things right :rolleyes: .... the hobby is better off without him that is for sure!

I reported the Papelbon to ebay too. My hopes arent too high- Ive reported fakes in the past and ebay did nothing

Hopefully this moron will get what he deserves

I asked if the Dice-K was certified, here is what I got.

Hello and that is a good question - I do not know, my son received
it in a trade, naturally, he thinks it's real. The only thing I can offer
is that if this is found not to be authentic - I will refund on return
of the card. Thank you for your query.

- bidbuyofferexchange

I asked if the Dice-K was certified, here is what I got.

Hello and that is a good question - I do not know, my son received
it in a trade, naturally, he thinks it's real. The only thing I can offer
is that if this is found not to be authentic - I will refund on return
of the card. Thank you for your query.

- bidbuyofferexchange

Wow, what an idiot.

what cracks me up is he admits the tag is fake. He said he paid 100 for it so he wanted his money back. So I guess scamming someone else? Also the auto of Dice-k he said he got it IP.
A lot of people delt with this kid even after the warnings. I don't know why.