Welcome to the New Bench!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would it be possible to have our HOF tags back? Maybe with a twist. Like HOF Legacy or which ever tier that each Hof member is in? Just think that would be cool. Member and active member is kinda bland.

Yes, I'll work on renaming those titles as soon as possible.

Hi Mike -
I'm probably just missing it, but is there a way to send actual pics (not links to flickr, etc.) within the private messages/conversations? When I click the photo icon from the menu while writing a message, it only brings up a link option (unlike in the threads, where you also have the option to drop a photo in). Please let me know, as it is often very helpful to send pics to prospective trade partners.
Thanks!
Jeff

Hi Mike -
I'm probably just missing it, but is there a way to send actual pics (not links to flickr, etc.) within the private messages/conversations?

Sorry about that. Looks like I never enabled that option. Should be good to go now.

Okay, apologies if this has been covered, but how does someone delete old conversations from their mail? I can select, but don't see any delete option anywhere. Thanks! Slowly making myself at home here again (and looks equally good on mobile btw)

Okay, apologies if this has been covered, but how does someone delete old conversations from their mail? I can select, but don't see any delete option anywhere. Thanks! Slowly making myself at home here again (and looks equally good on mobile btw)

Once you select the message, then at the bottom you will see an option to leave the conversation. Selec that and then the message will go away.

How do you post a pic on a thread?--I'm clicking on insert image then selecting upload image and it doesn't work unless I'm doing something wrong

You should just click "Attach files". That should open the dialog to let you choose which file(s) you want to upload. Select the files, and they should upload. To add them to your post, you'd click "Thumbnail" or "Full image", depending on what size image you want to be displayed in your post.

You should just click "Attach files". That should open the dialog to let you choose which file(s) you want to upload. Select the files, and they should upload. To add them to your post, you'd click "Thumbnail" or "Full image", depending on what size image you want to be displayed in your post.
aha got it now thanks for the help

You used to be able to find find past trades by typing in the trader's name and see all the compiled trades w/ that person. I've gone to Transactions to try and do that, but to no avail... is that gone away?

You used to be able to find find past trades by typing in the trader's name and see all the compiled trades w/ that person. I've gone to Transactions to try and do that, but to no avail... is that gone away?

Yes, there's no way to search old transactions. I'll look into adding that into a future update.