Welcome to the New Bench!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i have a question.i dont like the new trade manager because after you complete a trade you cant go back in and see that traders addy like before.i wanted to send someone a free suprise card and cant get their addy in a past trade.is there any other way to get their addy without asking that person which would not be a susprise.lol

As it is now, addresses can only be seen by members who you have an active trade with, and moderators. I may add an option to change that in the future but, because of privacy concerns, I wouldn't want to change it without explicit permission from each member to do so.

As it is now, addresses can only be seen by members who you have an active trade with, and moderators. I may add an option to change that in the future but, because of privacy concerns, I wouldn't want to change it without explicit permission from each member to do so.

ok thanks

i have a question.i dont like the new trade manager because after you complete a trade you cant go back in and see that traders addy like before.i wanted to send someone a free suprise card and cant get their addy in a past trade.is there any other way to get their addy without asking that person which would not be a susprise.lol

I also use the address occasionally.

I also use the address occasionally.
Mike, I also tried to get the address of a member so I can send him a few free cards.But couldn't find it.

I've got it on my list to add an option for members to share their address with all previous transaction partners in a future version of the transaction manager. Thanks for the input, guys!

Just my 2 cents (that makes 4 cents total). Getting used to the changes but I think the Transaction part sure could use some work.

I do not see any Trans. ID numbers., which clarifies when shipping or receiving. Seems like you have to go to a start a conversation
to get thru after trade talk and then you have to search for it.

I do not see any Trans. ID numbers., which clarifies when shipping or receiving. Seems like you have to go to a start a conversation
to get thru after trade talk and then you have to search for it.

The transaction ID is shown on the main listing page and I'll get it added into the Transaction info block too in the next update.

Also, I've already re-added options for members to enter when they've sent their packages, along with an option to add/edit tracking numbers too. If your transaction partner has entered that information in your transaction it will be shown on the main transaction page just above where it shows what you're receiving. You'll also get an alert when your transaction partner marks your transaction as sent, and when/if they update the tracking information.

Additionally, once a trade is posted, there is a "Comments" tab that you and your transaction partner can use. You will each get an alert when each other add a comment.

I just noticed a really cool feature that was added to the site. As I was replying to a thread, I noticed a little blue section pop up as I was typing. It let me know in real time that other members had posted a reply as I was typing! Great feature!

Thanks
Craig

Okay. Notice quite a few of the members posting without an Avatar....True..maybe some don't want one or maybe they can't find them....Under Members .....legacy Avatars.......Who wants to chase down these members and force them to pick one....any volunteers! Just joking ; ) or maybe not : ) Best regards, David

Notice quite a few of the members posting without an Avatar....True..maybe some don't want one or maybe they can't find them....Under Members .....legacy Avatars

Also, if you click on your avatar in the main menu bar, then click "Edit" on your avatar, you can upload any image you like from your PC or device.

I know we when want to send a new conversation to a trader we click on the envelope in the header line.
Before we called them PM's . You used to click on the traders name in the posting and get a pop up with a
list of options. Click on sending a PM and you get the message screen come up with the traders name
already filled in. Now on new conversations you have to write it down then type it in or cut and paste the name in
It may not be a big deal, just some things were slightly easier before.

You can still do this. If you're on a PC you can hover your mouse over a username, or avatar, and get the popup box. If you're on a mobile device, you'd just click on a username/avatar to get the popup. From there, you'd just select "Start conversation".

Here's a picture of what the popup will look like.

jaxbraves-start-conversation.jpg

When you create a transaction in the transaction manager is doesn't auto fill the names after 3 characters are entered. However if you create the transaction by pulling up a members information it does auto complete.

When you create a transaction in the transaction manager is doesn't auto fill the names after 3 characters are entered. However if you create the transaction by pulling up a members information it does auto complete.

I just tried the auto-complete after 3 characters and it's working for me. Can you tell me which member you're trying to create a transaction with? I'll look into why it's not working for their name.