08 UD Heroes Draft order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This being our first break, I want everyones input. Be it good or bad, so that future breaks run smooth.

i can only get on in daytime so when my pick comes please bear with me tks, i'm guessing we will have scans of the cards we pick from? at 19 maybe ill have a braves auto/jsy

Last edited:
Man o man, this is going to be labor intensive.

Yeah i can put up scans, maybe i can shoot a video with all the hits. It will be faster and easier.

The good thing is everyone will know where the cards end up and they can try and trade for them.

Picking at 21, I can be on most anytime.
I'd also be up for trades but the good stuff will most likely be gone both ways before I get my picks.

I don't think that scans are necessary. that would be way to labor intesive in my opinion. Video of the hits and a listing would be all i would like to see.

Last edited:
Man o man, this is going to be labor intensive.

Yeah i can put up scans, maybe i can shoot a video with all the hits. It will be faster and easier.

The good thing is everyone will know where the cards end up and they can try and trade for them.

Your doing enough work dont scan them! Unless they are really cool looking. I would pull the card- close up in the video and then list at the end like this:

GU /199
So and So

GU /25
That guy

Blue Insert /149
Him
Her
Guy

Then we can see who picked who in which pick....any thoughts?

We all know what the cards look like, so player name. Auto /X, GU/X, AUTO/GU /X, Printing Plate, Serialed #'ed/X should be enough info unless card comes out of pack damaged. Asking for scans of each card is asking way to much from someone already doing so much work to put this all together.

We all know what the cards look like, so player name. Auto /X, GU/X, AUTO/GU /X, Printing Plate, Serialed #'ed/X should be enough info unless card comes out of pack damaged. Asking for scans of each card is asking way to much from someone already doing so much work to put this all together.

This makes sense. ArodYanksFan has a good idea also. I think abeabe's will be the quickest, though.

John

NEW FLASH

UPS Just dropped of the case.

Stay tuned we might have part 1 of the Case Break airing tonight at 9PM.

Ouch...tough spots for me. Hoping I'd at least get one spot at the beginning or end of the draft. Both are right in the middle! Guess I'll be picking up a couple $8 jerseys...lol

Anyway, it'll be fun to see what is pulled from the case. Thanks for doing this break, Champs!

Ditto....13 and 17...would have loved to have a sub 10 and over 20, but that's how it goes sometimes :p.

Ditto....13 and 17...would have loved to have a sub 10 and over 20, but that's how it goes sometimes :p.

Yep, but when could you ever bust a case for $30 ($53 in my case). It's going to be fun to see what comes out...there were a lot of good cards in this product.

Well, I got the news this morning...I completely forgot the draft was taking place...needless to say I've been a pretty happy guy all day long...

My 2 cents for the cards...scans are nice but not necessary, but a written log (in a thread or a Google doc) of all the hits should be done, and because the teams will be picked in the "second round" this list should be done by team...I know this is a huge task so maybe someone who is able to watch the break live can act as secretary and start typing up the hits as they occur and then when the break is finished you can collaborate the info and present it to the group as a whole...when the first round is over the team lots can be edited to reflect the cards taken and then its easier to see which teams have the best leftovers...

Also, when doing the actual break you should do multiple, short videos (i.e two boxes at a time), meaning you stop the recording (staying live on air) and save the video every other box...this way you have segments of the break and not one huge video...after the case is busted you should do a "Hit Parade" video of all the GU, Autos and Sweeter serials...

Lastly, I'm not sure if this is the time or place but I don't want any of my base so I'll leave it up to the breakmaster to as he pleases with it...

Many thanks and Good Luck to our Breakmaster! Good luck to everyone!

I tuned in for the 9pm showing....well I was hoping....lets see at least two boxes tonight!