another positive , negative , or neutral question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Let the negative stand and don't retract it.................You've proved your point to me anyway...............I hate it when that happens and it's happened too many times..................Fools like that shouldn't sell cards on eBay................Just my humble opinion..................Mike

Well, whatever you're beef is with me, I still think you should have just told paypal you didn't receive the card. No return shipping, no hassling with the seller. DONE DEAL !

oh , i have no beef with you....just pointing out that i had only one option for returning the card (if i wanted to have a valid claim should the case have to be decied by ebay or paypal) even though two people in the thread told me i CHOSE to return it that way.....

as for the notion of claiming it never arrived ? telling a flat out lie is not even a remote consideration.....it arrived just with major damage....

I actually had a very similar problem and had a negative retracted from my account. I had refunded someone their money after USPS destroyed a $1800 Sony XBR Unit and they were "dissapointed" that they bought it for $100 and USPS killed it because they didnt pay for the insurance option of UPS Ground (with free $100 ins), instead opting to take priority mail... which I'll never offer again. They were claiming i Damaged the merchandise, so eBay had to send it back to me with their own return label through UPS.. and obviously it looked like USPS killed it because there was tire marks on the box.. Not the first time that has happened to me..
Anyway, I don't disagree leaving a negative, but I would say you should retract it if you have received your complete refund and just note that in the positive you leave for the seller that he should never ship 59pt or higher cards in white envelopes... EVER... unless he ships them with nonmachinable surcharge... and thats only for singles non-game used.

Be a sport... You never know when something like this could happen to you. Especially in my circumstance.

oh , i did offer to retract the negative when he finally sent the remainder of the refund - but thus far he has not sent the feedback revision request which must be sent by the seller....unless he does that i can't change it , but i will if he requests it by the end of the week.....

oh , i did offer to retract the negative when he finally sent the remainder of the refund - but thus far he has not sent the feedback revision request which must be sent by the seller....unless he does that i can't change it , but i will if he requests it by the end of the week.....

Exactly, the seller has to send it to the buyer. If the buyer is satisfied with the refund, normally they will be nice enough to take care of helping the seller.
Hopefully everything turns out.
Zac

as for the notion of claiming it never arrived ? telling a flat out lie is not even a remote consideration.....it arrived just with major damage....

So claim with paypal the card was never received and send the thing back in a pwe, just like you got it ! No harm no foul, you did the right thing.

If you're worried about telling a "flat out lie", who cares ? You didn't do anything unethical, immoral, or fattening.