BSL Updae: 2017 World Series/ begin offseason

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 30 minutes of this post( the snow storm seems to have temporarily slowed the internet somehow)

Website will be updated

I have procesed all but 1 posted trade and advanced to the beginning of offseason

MAKE SURE TO check your in software mail and respond to options fro your players and to check your arbitrations screen./

Export deadline is Sunday at 5:00 PM Central time.

ALSO

Congrats to The NY Mets on 2017 WS They beat the Rangers in 7 Games

Having an issue with uploads right now, Will keep working on it, bot sure if its becasue of all the snow here or if its an issue with go daddy. Stuff like this usually corrects itself within a few hours, so I will keep you informed.

If the new game date in 10/28/2017.. Then it is working fine.. Thanks, Nick!!

SP Augusto Martinez opted out of his player option!!! OUCH...

Let the bidding war begin for the best pitcher in BSL history...

Last edited:
He is already at $22M+ and that is without other teams involved... He could be one of the first $30M/yr players!! LOL....

Congrats to the Mets on winning the World Series.. Forgot to say that earlier!!

Congrats to the NY Mets on winning the World Series.

Dan Nelson retired and saved me $20 million next year...... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arizona exported.

Congrats to both the Mets and the Rangers for making the series a good one. Way to bring the title to the NL East.

Wow! I took a major budget reduction. Thanks Mr. Owner man :( Exported.

If the new game date in 10/28/2017.. Then it is working fine.. Thanks, Nick!!

SP Augusto Martinez opted out of his player option!!! OUCH...

Let the bidding war begin for the best pitcher in BSL history...

I am sure some team with a 75 million payroll will offer him 30 a year.

"You have just been informed by owner David Glass that research shows your market size to have increased to "Rather Big"

WOOT!

Draft Pick Losses for next year:

1. Seattle -27 mil ! You are negative 11 million AFTER your media money for 2018. You need your payroll down around 50 million, and sooner than later.
2. Philadelphia -7 mil

Atlanta barely squeezed in at +5 mil, and there were a few around 10 mil.

I recommend trying to always have at least 20 million cash on hand.

The Revenue Sharing has been working much better with the new luxury tax system. The bottom 14 teams secured a 3.055 million payout each, which easily pays a league average player's contract.

Redsox are all set

Congrats to the Mets on winning the WS

I can't believe after i put Jose Reyes on waivers he chooses to exercise his player option for 2018 so i put him back on waivers

Let's see if Augusto Martinez even makes it to free agency... :)

What is up with team option contracts? Went in to cancel them all and it said that message has expired and it looks like I had to pick up a bunch of options that I didn't want.

That was a good World Series, congrats to the Mets and to the Rangers for making it a real contest!

Congrats, NYM! Sounds like it was a great series with TEX.

I'm happy to report that my owner increased my budget up to $128 million - second in the BSL to OAK. That was nice, but I think I'd rather have that market size increase like KC.

Only regret this year was not spending more on Player Dev or Free Agents. I ended up making $37 million over the $75 million limit and maybe I should have spent more. Oh well, I guess I made the owner happy so that's probably why he increased my budget.

Eric

Oh man... bad season = big hit to budget! Not picking up some options will have me well below still, but guess I can't go after Martinez now :)

Congrats to the METS!!!

What is up with team option contracts? Went in to cancel them all and it said that message has expired and it looks like I had to pick up a bunch of options that I didn't want.

When you click the e-mail in-game from stating option decision needed, it says message has expired?

Is there a red box in the lower right saying 'respond to message'? If so, click it and see if it offers any options. I can see it on my end, so worst case, we can elect options for you before we process sim.

When you click the e-mail in-game from stating option decision needed, it says message has expired?

Is there a red box in the lower right saying 'respond to message'? If so, click it and see if it offers any options. I can see it on my end, so worst case, we can elect options for you before we process sim.

I see/saw the respond to message box, but I click and nothing appears.

This happened at the end of last season as well, but I thought it was just because I didn't have an opportunity to get onto the site soon enough after the end of the season.