Comment that got me thinking (Discussion)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i collect bowman sets(base and parallels), plus players who started out for the missoula osprey(who have had cards made of) plus i have some player collections of some older orioles players- and a few other projects(2008 upper deck master sets, 2009 ud 20th anniversary--------i need alot of commons of alot of these sets--when it comes down to make a trade---ally they want is like jeter, arod, pujols, gu or autos--im absulutely cleaned out of these players, so no trade is made-----as you can see by my trade totals, my trades have drastically declined, as im cleaned out of star cards, prospects, gu and autos---and all i have left is basically commons, which alot of people dont want---right now im doing better on trading on beckett, because alot of people want my commons

so what is a trader suppose to do on here, go buy a lot of arods, pujols, jeters, gu and autos--so they can trade with alot of people on here---so right now im just spending my money on ebay getting what i want

just my opinion on the state of trading right now

happy new year

rob

That is exactly what I do. I also take people's want lists to my local shop and buy the cards they need to trade for the ones I want.