Donruss 08 Threads Redemption Help pick player they will give me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I did and told him I want baseball and how would you feel if you were going from a hof auto serial numbered to 5 to a current player auto serial numbered to 15

I did and told him I want baseball and how would you feel if you were going from a hof auto serial numbered to 5 to a current player auto serial numbered to 15

Kirk Gibson is not a HOF.. :D

That wouldn't happen to have been the Garvey/Gibson dual auto, would it? I have not seen that card surface and it is supposedly numbered to 5 copies. If so, sounds like this one will never hit the streets!

Gibson is a punk! He needs to get his cards turned in!!

Got a redemption out of the 08 donruss threads and it was for a plat. auto serial numbered to 5 and when I turned the redemption in 5 months ago they told me the other day kirk gibson hasnt turned the cards back in so they told me to suggest a few other players that they could give me from any sport and they would see who they had but they said it might have to be at the same value and kinda lost at who to ask for. A markakis auto not at same value of a plat. auto of gibson so going to try to get another persons auto that I could use to get a auto that I dont have of the few people I collect. Have already told them of ripken,jeter,peterson, or manning but whoelse should I see who they would have. Dont know whoelse they have out of there sets for the last couple of years so I thought I would ask you guys for options. Going to put griffey,wright,longoria,howard,braun,lincecum,arod, and chipper on the list right now but who do you guys suggest. Thanks for your help and when they let me know what they are sending will let you guys know incase it is a player you collect thanks.

WELL REALLY NEED YOUR GUYS HELP B/C NOW IM GOING TO FLIPPED OUT ON OUR NEW SPON. THERE IS A ISSUE WITH A REDEMPTION THAT THEY PUT IN THERE PRODUCT THEY CANT OFFER ME A REPLACEMENT THAT IS EVEN NEAR MY REDEMPTION BESIDE ONLY OFFEREING ME ONE CARD THEN THEY JUST SENT ME THIS RESPONSE WHEN I SAID NO TO THE ADDIAH.NEED TO KNOW WHAT PRODUCT TO PICK BUT THINK IS REAL ****** TO LITERALLY TELL ME THAT MY PROBLEM IS LIMITED TO CERTAIN PRODUCTS ITS LIKE TELLING ME THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF ME AS LONG AS IT DOESNT COST ANYTHING TO THEM.

Would you be interested in a sealed box as replacement? Pretty much any of our products except for National Treasures, Prime Cuts, Americana or Absolute

I think that they're giving you a bunch of bull. Why should you settle for something less than what you were supposed to get. Following are the cards from that set. I would tell them that you want something from that list. Pick out the ones that you would accept. All are of a low print run. Butch

2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #1 Hank Aaron/ 5 AU, S# Print Run 5 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #2 Dale Murphy/ 5 AU, S# Print Run 5 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #8 Wade Boggs/ 5 AU, S# Print Run 5 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #15 Ernie Banks/ 5 AU, S# Print Run 5 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #25 Kirk Gibson/ 5 AU, S# Print Run 5 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #27 George Brett/ 5 AU, S# Print Run 5 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #30 Harmon Killebrew/ 5 AU, S# Print Run 5 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #33 George Bush/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #44 Will Clark/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #54 Michael Burgess/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #75 Andrew Lambo/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #90 Angel Villalona/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #95 Josh Vitters/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #98 Mat Gamel/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #103 Carlos Peguero/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #107 Caleb Gindl/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #109 Brandon Waring/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #115 Charlie Furbush/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #125 Andrew Walker/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #132 Engel Beltre/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #136 Neftali Feliz/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #142 Greg Halman/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #143 Jharmidy De Jesus/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #144 Mike Stanton/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing.
2008 Donruss Threads Signatures Platinum #145 Wilmer Flores/ 10 AU, S# Print Run 10 Item has no pricing

if I could get a hobby box though but I dont know what good products they have other then what they said I couldnt have or arent there any other good ones left, thanks

If you are talking to someone there, see if you can confirm if Gibson signed the dual cards w/ Garvey if you don't mind asking. I suspect if he didn't sign the platinums, he didn't sign the duals either!:confused:

They havent gotten anything back from him at all, he hasnt returned any autos for there product is what he told me a couple of minutes ago I already asked him for you, do you have any idea of what hobby box I should ask for.

if I could get a hobby box though but I dont know what good products they have other then what they said I couldnt have or arent there any other good ones left, thanks

This is what you would get in the following.

2008 Donruss Threads Baseball Hobby Box

4 Autographs or Memorabilia cards per box on average!

Look for Autographs, Memorabilia and Autographed Memorabilia Cards of Pete Rose!

Look for Memorabilia cards featuring Shoeless Joe Jackson!

24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack

PER BOX ITEMS:
4 Autographs or Memorabilia Cards with at least two autographs
1 Green Century Proof
1 Century Stars
1 Century Legends
1 Diamond King
And 6 Others of the following:
Parallels
Generations
Century Stars
Century Legends
Dynasty
College Greats
Diamond Kings

75zito- your fighting or running your lips over somebody you dont know nor will ever meet. I'm glad he had a good few years and now is done and have no idea when this turned to me being in the hof but thanks for trying to get me really didnt get there but thanks again.

bdink- is there any other baseball hobby box donruss as that would be worth it.

75zito- your fighting or running your lips over somebody you dont know nor will ever meet. I'm glad he had a good few years and now is done and have no idea when this turned to me being in the hof but thanks for trying to get me really didnt get there but thanks again.

I can't think of any at the moment. Butch

I'm not a lawyer, but would recommend that you look into the Better Business Bureau. I don't know if this would qualify, but consumers can report businesses for "non-delivery of goods".

Can anyone provide any info on whether this would be a legit complaint? Has anyone done this?

John

I wasn't trying to argue with you buddy. I was just letting you know that Kirk Gibson was not in the HOF. You took it the wrong way that is on you! It was not meant to be offensive.

Good Luck
Christopher

Last edited:
but you keep trying to get the last word or trying to prove a point and only proving that im glad I dont know you or will never do a trade with you thanks