Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Stupid questions..............

Do you think if I sent a jersey along with a postage paid envelope to Cecil Cooper that he would sign and return it? I doubt he would be available to sign it when he comes to town to play the Phillies and I would love to get my jersey signed.

The Jersey is an away jersey with Milwaukee and the #15 on the front and the #15 in large numbers on the back. Would you want it signed on the front or back? I am planning on having it framed with 6 proof cards from the 1983 Topps set. (I wish I could get that last one :<) I am thinking of putting masking tape on the front of the jersey, to the left of the #15 below where it says Milwaukee for him to sign it. How big should I make the spot???

Thanks for the input!

2 Stupid questions..............

Do you think if I sent a jersey along with a postage paid envelope to Cecil Cooper that he would sign and return it? I doubt he would be available to sign it when he comes to town to play the Phillies and I would love to get my jersey signed.

The Jersey is an away jersey with Milwaukee and the #15 on the front and the #15 in large numbers on the back. Would you want it signed on the front or back? I am planning on having it framed with 6 proof cards from the 1983 Topps set. (I wish I could get that last one :<) I am thinking of putting masking tape on the front of the jersey, to the left of the #15 below where it says Milwaukee for him to sign it. How big should I make the spot???

Thanks for the input!

Ya know, I really don't know about sending jerseys through the mail. I've never actually tried it before; Obed might be able to help you on this one, though I'm not sure there either.

Thanks for the input!
Not sure if I'd send a jersey. Kind of a rule of thumb I have about TTM: Don't send anything that you wouldn't mind if it didn't come back. 8x10s and ROMLBs are about as living-dangerous as I get. :)

But...if you really wanted to do it I would send an advanced letter to Coop asking if he would sign it if you sent it to him. Of course, include a SASE with this request. I wouldn't be too insistent on where he is to sign it. It might turn him off from doing it.

Good luck!
mort-

I agree, I wouldnt send it TTM. It will end up costing a ton of money just in shipping. Id just wait and try and get him in person.

StarTiger has one home address for Robert Smith footballer (neither of the above) and it is a RTS. The other attempt was c/o his team when he played and the attempt came back with cards unsigned. Doesn't seem to be the best of signers.

Well, I just saw him on ESPN, so I'm going to try the address for ESPN TV. Maybe I'll try the other addresses given, as well. I have plenty of cards to try different places :)

By the way, if I am successful with a certain player, should I put it on here, in case noone else has tried or succeeded? Just not sure how that works on here :)

Steve

Well, I just saw him on ESPN, so I'm going to try the address for ESPN TV. Maybe I'll try the other addresses given, as well. I have plenty of cards to try different places :)

By the way, if I am successful with a certain player, should I put it on here, in case noone else has tried or succeeded? Just not sure how that works on here :)

Steve

Not everyone does it, but you can post your success in your own thread, and also put the address in the TTM Address database.

Good luck!
Obed

Can someone with SCN look these up for me real quick? Doubt there is anything listed for either:

Terry Abbott (former Pitching Coach)
Juan Acevedo

Can someone with SCN look these up for me real quick? Doubt there is anything listed for either:

Terry Abbott (former Pitching Coach)
Juan Acevedo

Abbott isn't even listed, and Acevedo (whom I am also looking for) is in Harvey 07. Last success was Feb. 06.

BTW, I found that Stan belinda is living in a place called Huntington, PA (near State College) but I'm having a tough time finding an actual address. :mad:

Abbott isn't even listed, and Acevedo (whom I am also looking for) is in Harvey 07. Last success was Feb. 06.

BTW, I found that Stan belinda is living in a place called Huntington, PA (near State College) but I'm having a tough time finding an actual address. :mad:

I found...

454 Sylvan Dr
State College, PA 16803-1514

Have you tried that?

Ben

Anyone have a successful address for current Detroit Lion players? The one below does not work.

Detroit Lions/Ford Field
PO Box 441310
Detroit, MI 48244

Detroit Lions
2000 Brush St
Detroit, MI 48226

Ben

What about current Raiders? I rec'd some returned mail from then, so tried the address that was on the "return" sticker. Haven't rec'd it back yet, nor have I rec'd all that I sent from the supposed "undeliverable" address. :p

What about current Raiders? I rec'd some returned mail from then, so tried the address that was on the "return" sticker. Haven't rec'd it back yet, nor have I rec'd all that I sent from the supposed "undeliverable" address. :p

1220 Harbor Bay Parkway
Alameda, CA 94502

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.